ANGER.

Poor puppies. All they did was try to kill us. Is that really so bad?

    We all stood, breathless, in front of Kayla, who was carefully getting up and pushing away the lifeless dog body.

    “Get us out of here!” Harry yelled to the speakers.

    “Chill, we’ll be there in a minute.” Then the line went dead.

    In a few minutes, Quad and Dester were there, turning on all of the lights.

    “Okay, we’re taking you back to Dester’s house, then time for the next challenge!” Quad said.

    “Don’t we get a break?” Liam asked, his face a little bloody. He seemed kind of mad that we weren’t really focused on the dog attacks. Well Kayla and Harry! Goodness.

    “For about an hour,” Dester said, smiling. “Now come on!”

    He drove us back to his house- ah, I remember when we were drunk- and we all took turns taking showers and band-aiding all of our cuts. We also got to use his washing machine to wash our dirt-covered clothes, which was good! I actually felt clean, for once.

    We sat down and flipped through some channels until Dester came back in.

    “Alright, you ready?” He said, grinning.

    My hands were shaking a little. This was going to be even worse then the torture and the attack. Hurray.

    He took us back to Quad’s evil science layer and we sat back down in those metal chairs.

    “Alright, this test is going to be on anger and how you handle it,” Quad said, rubbing his hands together.

    “Wait-” Liam started, but that was when they put the metal things on our heads and pressed a button, and my body going limp.

    I saw Liam in front of me. He was on a beach, shirtless. So far so good. He was smiling right at me, walking towards me.

    I couldn’t move and I couldn’t move my gaze, so I kept looking at him.

    He came towards me and kissed my face, but I didn’t feel it. But I still couldn’t stop smiling. Then the “dream” panned out and my heart dropped. He was kissing some blonde girl in a bikini.

    “Liam? What are you doing?” My voice quavered, but he didn’t look up, he put his hands on her low back and kissed her harder and harder.

    “What are you doing?!” My face was fuming. They kept kissing and kissing, harder and harder, and I kept screaming but nothing happened.

    Suddenly I was back at my cheer gym. I saw my team in front of me, all standing there and smiling at Coach. “Now, girls,” he was saying to the team, his voice booming, “Since Kayla is gone, meet her replacement....Tahia.”

    A pretty, perfect, skinny, flawless, strawberry blonde walked out, smiling. She was wearing Nike Pros and a pink tank top that matched her hair. “Hello,” she said in a high, smooth voice.

    “Hey,” the team chorused.

    “Okay, Tahia, why don’t you show the team what you can do?”

    “Alright,” Tahia said. She bent down to the ground, ducked her head and did...something. I don’t really know how to describe it, but she kind of looked like a dying fish.

    “Amazing! The best forward roll I’ve seen in ages! Incredible!”

    Wtf?

    “Do it again!” A girl cheered.

    She did it again, and I think that it literally hurt my eyes to watch. “Soooo much better than Kayla!”

    Rude.

    “Yes, yes. And no attitude either,” Coach added.

    I gawked at him, and walked up to stand in front of him, but he didn’t seem to hear me or see me. “HELLLOO? Do you have EYES?! Did you SEE that hot mess?! COACH!”

    He was walking towards Tahia though, a grin plastered on his face.

    “COACH!”

    “COACCCCCHHH!” 

    Liam’s POV:

    My vision cleared and I saw Marisa standing in front of me. We were outside, not sure where.

    “Hey Liam,” She said, smiling.

    “Hey, where are we?” I asked, rubbing my head. There were some people around us, but they didn’t seem to notice us.

    She cocked her head and grinned bigger, walking towards me. I realized I couldn’t get up from the ground. I slowly scooted away. “Um.... whatcha doin?”

    She pulled up the biggest, scariest spoon I’ve ever seen in my life.

    “Oh, no,” I whispered.

    “Yep,” She said, and came close to me. Then started beating me with it.

    “No! Stop! AHHHHH!” I yelled. I covered my head with my hands and whimpered.

    I looked up to the people in panic. “Hello! Help me! I’m being abused! Hello???”

    They didn’t even look up at me.

    “LIAM! YOU’RE SUCH A PIECE OF CRAP! THE WORLD IS SAD EVERY TIME YOU TAKE A BREATH!”

    “What is happening!!!!!?” I yelled. She kept beating me and calling me a loser, things like that.

    Finally the beating got slower and slower, but I kept my hands over my head until it was gone for over a minute. Then I looked up and gawked. There was a GIANT GIANT spoon, like the size of a building.

    Marisa hopped out behind it. “Liam! We are over. BYEEEE!”

    “NOOOOOO!” I yelled.

    Harry’s POV:

    I was at a club. I could tell, because of all the half-naked girls and drunk men, plus the strobe lights were blinding me.

    I spotted a familiar brown head jumping up and down and began to shove people out of the way, making my way over to the girl. “Kayla?” I called out. “Kaylllaaa?”

    I shoved the last swaying boy out of the way and my jaw literally dropped. Kayla was straddling Jean, who hands were placed on her back and roaming a little too close to her ass.

    “Kayla!” I screamed, louder this time.

    She didn’t even turn to look at me.

    In two strides I made it to them, and grabbed Kayla by her waist and yanked her away from the Ginger who was glaring at me. “What the hell man?” he spat.

    Kayla looked at me, sighing and putting her hands on her hips. “Harry, what are you doinnnggg?” She asked, sounding annoyed.

    “What am I doing? What are you doing!”

    She moved closer to Jean and threw her arm around his shoulders. “Grinding on Jean. Duhhhhh.”

    I wasn’t sure what to say. “Well...why?”

    “Because he’s smexy,” she said, eyeing him out of the corner of her dark eyes. “Waaaay sexier than you, anyways.”

    The cocky grin on Jean’s face was really starting to annoy me. All my anger was focused on him, and in one swift move, I punched him in his stupid ginger face.