Fake dying and memories

"We're in Hawaii," I responded.

"Well duhhhh," Kayla said, still coughing. I was mostly done with my coughing attack. "Idiot," She added.

"Grrrr," I said to her.

"We're on some island near Hawaii," Jean said. "I'll call someone..." He pulled out his phone, which was shorting out and soaking wet.

"Oh," He said.

"Are we seriously stranded?" Kayla asked, glancing over at Harry, who was looking at her in wonder.

"What happened down there?" I asked.

"We DIED, no help from you," Kayla replied. "But thanks Liam."

"Yep," He said, smiling.

"Ya, I think we're stranded," Jean said. Quad was nearby, probably trying to work his phone as well.

"Well where is everyone else from the submarine?" I asked.

Suddenly, a huge clump of yellow metal appeared at the surface. It looked like the remains of a submarine.

"There's your answer,"  Liam said.

"Well, it's already getting dark, we should try to find some food or something and some shelter," Jean said. "I'm going to wring out my clothes, don't bother me."

"Ew, why would we?" Kayla asked, and he glared at her and walked away.

"EW EW EW EW EW," Me and Kayla both said, and Harry and Liam laughed.

"Kayla and Marisa, you guys can go find some food- no posinous berries please- and we'll try to build a shelter," Liam said. Harry stayed quiet, which was kind of weird for him. He still looked confused, and I felt bad.

We headed into the small jungle.

Kayla started laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"Remember...the tree...and me on it....hahahahahah."

I smiled and then started laughing. "Jungles are just bad for us."

We found a tree with some apples- I hoped the were edible- and picked them down- well we had to climb on them first and I fell down a few times. We also got some berries just to make Liam annoyed. Then we just walked around for a little bit until Kayla said, "We should pretend to eat the berries and die and then they'll get mad!"

"Okay," I said, smiling. Hey, we almost died, we deserved some fun.

We headed back to the shore and saw that Liam and Harry had a structure out of branches, but it kept falling over and Liam kept sighing. Goddd, he was cute.

"Guys, we found some berries!" Kayla said, bursting through the jungle. I came right behind her.

"Did you eat them?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, why-" Kayla made a werid face then fell over, spazing out.

"I'M DYINNGGGG!" She yelled.

"Kaylaa! I told you not to eat them!" Liam yelled.

"I ate some too, omg am I going to dieeee," Okay, I wasn't a good actor, but whatever- I fell to the ground and started freaking out.

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!!!" Harry yelled.

Liam sighed and shook his head, pulling the berries into his hand. "These aren't even posinous."

"YES THEY AREEEE!" I yelled.

"I'M DYINNGG!" Kayla screamed.

Liam walked away.

"THAT'S SO RUDE!!!!!" Kayla said. Harry just stood there, staring at us.

"Um.... why am I friends with you again? Seriously."

A couple hours later it was getting dark. Liam, Marisa, Quad and Jean decided to go try to build a fire. Harry and I offered to help but everyone yelled, "NO!" Gosh, you set an island on fire ONE TIME and suddenly your not trusted.

Which left me and Harry alone. Which was awkard time a million.

We sat a good distance apart on the beach, at least arm length apart. It was pretty dark now, and a few stars were getting out. Hawaii was really pretty.

"You didn't drop me."

At the sound of his voice I turned towards him to meet his green eyes. "What?" I asked.

"You didn't drop me."

I blinked. "Of course not. Why would I?"

"Cause we were dying."

I paused. "Harry, we've been through a lot. Like a lot a lot. I've fought a blonde boy who tried to kill me, his twin brother, Jean, several animals, fires, and a volcano. Probably more. And they all sucked, yeah, but the worst feeling I've ever had was when you were shot. Not when I was almost whipped to death or thrown into a volcano or crap but when you were dying and your blood was all over my hands."

And that, everybody, is a side of Kayla you will rarely ever see. Mushy romantic Kayla.

Harry stared at me for a while. "Did I love you?" he asked really quietly.

"I think so." I answered. "You said that you did."

"Did you love me?"

"Not did. Do. I still do. Not all of us got our memories taken away."

We sat in silence for a little while. "I'm starting to remember," he said.

I inhaled. "R-Really? What?"

He thought about it. "I remember riding my motorcycle. And Liam..I remember a lot about him. We're close, right?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah. I remember him. Not much about being kidnapped, but before all of it happened I think. Like just hanging out together and stuff." I didn't say anything, waiting for him to say more. "I remember some stuff about you too."

"Like what?"

"A cliff. I dreamed about it last night." He shfited, "I dream a lot about old memories. That did happen, right? We jumped off of cliffs and then, uhm.."

"Made out? Yeah. That happened."

"And a truck. I remember that really well too."

I laughed quietly too myself. "And a song. I can't remember the name, but I rembember singing it with you one time."

"What song?"

"We say goobye in the pouring rain and I break down as you walk away..and then something else."

"Stay? The Hurts?"

His eyes brightened. "The Hurts. I remeber them! I loved them!"

"Yeah." I smiled, "I guess that was kind of our song."

"And then a really, really bad memory. We were in the forest or something and I remember being really mad about something. And you were too. And we were yelling, screaming really..."

"We broke up a while ago," I cut him off. "But got back together."

"Oh." He stopped talking. "I know I have really strong feelings for you, I just can't tell what they are yet." He looked at me. "Do you mind if I try something?"

"Uhm...what?"

But then he kissed me. Not like before, when we would like tackle each other, but reallly soft and just there.