Fighting and ice cream

When we woke up, Kayla was already up, walking around the house, looking panicked.

"Why are you up so early?" I yawned, stratching my head.

"I... couldn't sleep," Kayla said. "Anyway I realllly need to tell you guys something. We better head outside where we're alone."

Liam and Harry were just coming out of their room, and they saw Kayla and we all followed her outside on the back patio of the house.

"What's up?" Liam asked, leaning against the wall.

"So, I got a certain call last night," She said. "From a certain ginger."

"Oh GOOOOOOOOD," Liam groaned, quite loudly.

"I need that chip removed NOW," Harry said, figiting with his curls.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He said that if I didn't 'join' him, we would all be dead by the end of the week."

Harry looked up at her. "You didn't say yes, right?"

"Harry, what the hell? Of course not!" Kayla said, looking offended. "Anyway, we've been close to death before, I'm sure this is going to be no different."

"But that doesn't mean Jean doesn't have the power or big buff guys to hurt us," Liam said. "We should probably get out of here."

"But I need to get this chip removed!" Harry yelled.

"Well the chip will be really easy to remove when your BRAIN is splattered all over the wall," Liam said.

"Ewwwww," Kayla and I both said.

"Sorry," Liam said. "But I really think we need to get out of here.'

Harry sighed, looking at his brother. "Fine. But where are we going to go?"

"Who knows? We'll leave within the week, how bout. Maybe Harry can get the chip removed tomorrow or something. They did say within the week."

Liam was right about that. Later that day, the doctor's office called and said they were ready for the surgery tomorrow but we needed an adult with us.

"Hmm, let's see, which one of you could actually be taken serioulsy as an adult?" I asked, looking at the Rays.

None of them were exactly the best choice.

"I find that very insulting," Clay said.

"Come on, you guys are like five year olds," Liam explained.

"Excuse me, but I wouldn't be talking like that to someone who saved your butts from off the streets," Drew said, acting even more bitter to Liam.

"We didn't ask you guys to be here in Argentina. It seems a little suspicious don't you think, that you guys just so happened to be here when we show up? What 'business' do you have here anyway?"

"None of your concern," Clay said. "But we wouldn't have to do this business if you guys hadn't made Trenton stick up for us and get a bullet through his head!"

"You guys were the ones who helped us, it wasn't like we forced you too!" Harry said.

"Guys, callllm downnn," Kayla said.

"Oh look, your girlfriend is sticking up for you, what a suprise," Clay said with a smirk.

Harry lost it. He burst forward and tackled Clay, pushing him against the hard floor. He threw a punch right on his nose. Liam jumped forward, trying to grab him and pull him back, but Drew had come forward and pushed him back, hitting him square in the face. Liam was stronger though, and easily overtook him, punching and kicking. Kayla and I just kind of stood there, screaming at our boyfriends. Cole was just kind of in the background too, unsure what to do.

Clay was beating up Harry pretty badly, but he stepped back, spitting blood. "You guys better get of here, now. And don't come back."

Liam pinned Drew against the wall. "You betcha."

He helped Harry off the ground and together we left the Rays.

We walked around the city for a while not actualy talking, until finnaly Marisa said, "Well what are we supposed to do now? Jean's coming in less than a week to kill us, Harry has a tracking chip somewhere in his brain, and we have no where to go in Argentina."

"Well if you want to be all negative..." I mumbled, and she shot me a glare.

"How about we get ice cream?" Liam asked as Marisa continued to glare at me.

"Ice cream?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. Ice cream makes everything better, and I still have a little bit of money left from The Rays and there's a shop right there." He glanced at Marisa, who was starting to look a little bit less frightening, "C'mon, Marisa. You like ice cream."

"This is true," she answered.

"I know it is. So how about it?" We all murmured our agreement and walked into the shop that gave a little ding as the door swung open to reveal a small cute loooking shop. A lady behind the counter squealed when she saw us walk in and said, "Hello! Hello! Come in!"

We slowly walked into the shop and up to the counter, which had a variation of flavors and toppings. "What can I get you kids?"

"You speak english?" Marisa asked as she scanned the flavors.

"Yes, yes," the lady answered. "Many of my customers are american, so it was necessary."

"Can I get chocolate brownie?" Harry asked.

"What size?"

"Large."

"Comin' right up. And for the rest of you?"

"I'll get a medium cookie dough," I said.

"Yeah and I'll have a medium mint chocolate chip," Marisa added.

"A large strawberry with fudge on top, please," Liam said, and walked over to the cashier to pay. We got our ice cream and walked over to a small table in the shop to sit down and eat.

"So," Liam said, "How long do you think we have until Jean gets here?"

"Not long," I answered. "Probably within the next couple of days."

"I gotta admit," Marisa said, taking a bite of her ice cream, "I was wondering when he was gonna show up. We haven't seen him since he tried to kill Liam on the island."

"That feels like a really long time ago," Liam said.

"This is probably the longest we've gone without seeing the ginger," Harry said, eating his ice cream. "And the fact that he had the nerve to ask Kayla to join him again."

"Do you think he'll kill me?" I asked.

Marisa shrugged, "Maybe. He's probably pretty mad at you for everything that happened on the island."

"Yeah, well none of us are exactly on good terms with him," I answered, picking a piece of cookie dough out of the ice cream and putting it on my tongue.

"Have we ever been?" Marisa asked.

The door to the shop dinged again and we all turned to see a tall blonde woman walking into the shop. She ordered her ice cream and then sat down, alone, and began eating it.

"That's strange," I said, "Who comes to get ice cream by themselves?"

Harry shrugged. "Maybe she just didn't have anyone to come with."

"Yeah," I said. "Maybe."

The woman pulled out what looked like a cell phone and sent a text message.

"Anyway," Harry said, "Where do you guys feel like staying tonight? The beach maybe?"

"Why not?" I responded. "Beaches are nice."

The door dinged one more time, and we all turned to be greeted by red hair and blue eyes.