UNO and Sharks

We walked down below deck into a small dinning room. There was a big table with cushioned chairs and a small chandelier.

"Pretty high class," Kayla said.

"Your welcome," Jean said. "Anyway, let's just eat."

I sat down next to Liam on one side and Kayla on the other. Dester had left to change into dry clothes, and Liam had just came back from changing. Harry still looked a little mad, but I was kinda glad he punched Jean.

"Bonnnn Appetitttteee," Quad said, putting plates in front of us. It was actually pretty good looking. It was a bowl of steaming spagetti with parmesean and sasuage on top. Next to it was a small salad and a piece of garlic bread. Everyone else had the same as me, except Jean who had three pieces of pizza.

"Where did you get REAL food?" I asked, digging into the pasta.

Quad shrugged.

I started spitting the pasta out. "This better not be posinous...."

He sighed. "It's nott. Just eat. I'm getting sick of being on boats."

We ate out food very quickly. We were kind of like starving children seeing a Twinkie for the first time. That made me shiver. We had seen starving children before, in a small village in Africa. That was not a fun time.

Kayla suddenly laughed. "Do you remember when we had pasta and then fought over it for a while?"

I laughed back. "Yaaa."

Harry looked away. UuuUGUGGH.

We finished eating and went above deck again. The sun was just setting and it reflected off the gleaming sea. It was pretty windy, and it blew my hair back. I wondered when the last time I had brushed it was......

There was a bad smell of rotten fish as the wind blew and I crinkled my nose.

I heard chomping next to me and turned to see Jean looking at the sea, eating a piece of pepperonni pizza. "Yo," He said, and Harry scowled next to Kayla.

He smiled and then his eyes went wide. He started making a weird noise like a dying chicken. He put his hands to his neck.

"OH! He's choking," Kayla said, pointing.

"Oh," We all replied, and stood there.

He kept gagging and pointing at his throat. Quad was manning the boat and didn't notice, and Dester was below deck eating.

Finally I sighed. "Maybe we should save him."

"Maybbbeee," Kayla said. "Maybee nottttt."

Harry nodded. "Ya."

Jean's face started to turn dark red, and it matched the color of his red hair.

"Guys, he might die," Liam said. "Let's just help him."

"Finneeeee," We all sighed.

Liam went behind Jean, put his hands in a fist and below his ribs, then pushed hard three times. On the third time a big piece of pepperonni flew out and into the ocean.

"Gross," I cringed.

Jean fell over on the floor, gagging. His face started to go back to normal color. He breathed deeply for air.

"YOU ALMOST LET ME DIE!!!" He screamed, then coughed some more.

"I wish we had," Harry mumbled under his breath.

Jean glared at him.

"Well, your alive now, so I think you should say, "Thank you for saving my life!" I said, looking at him.