Whales and Surfing

About half an hour later, we were all sitting on a private plane. I guess Jean used that money WE stole from the bank to good use.

Speaking of the devil ginger, he was sitting two rows back from us, watching us carefully. Next to him was Quad and Dester.

Harry was sitting next to Kayla, looking really confused, and I was sitting next to Liam who was looking out the window. All that was below us was ocean. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, so that's a plus, but... we don't exactly have good luck with planes.

"Okay... so we were kidnapped?" Harry asked, rasing his eyebrow.

Kayla sighed. "Yes, Harold. About a year ago, and we've been all over the world. Including Africa. And Paris. That's where you guys are from. And the Grand Canyon, where you were shot. And... I can't name all of them."

He shook his head. "This is so weird. Wait- I was shot?"

"Yep, and you almost killed yourself one time!" I piped in.

"What the hell?!" He yelled.

"Marisa!" Kayla glared at me, and I shrugged.

"Well, maybe this will help your memory," Kayla said, then suddenly leaned in and kissed him violently. He looked suprised, and when she pulled away, he said, "So we were kidnaped?"

"UGGGH!" Kayla screamed.

"Guys, I'm trying to sleep," Jean yelled from the back.

"I don't give a chapstick!" Kayla yelled.

"Guys, I just saw a whale!" Liam said.

"I DONT CARE!!!!" Kayla screamed.

"You need to calm yourself," I said, and earned another glare.

That's pretty much how the rest of the plane ride went. Finally Harry just stopped asking questions and we all slept for a little bit and ate some food, and Liam still seemed mad about the whale.

We landed in an airport and piled out of the plane. The air was fresh and the sun was really bright.

"So, can we like swim with dolphins and stuff?" I asked.

Jean rolled his eyes. "Well... maybe. We'll see. First we need to get to a hotel."

"But aren't you like, wanted?" Liam asked, munching on pretzels.

"Shhhh," Jean said.

We drove in a taxi cab- Jean and Dester were yelling at the driver who spoke English but it a cool Hawaiin accent- and got to a decent hotel. We got rooms on the fifth floor with an amazing view of the ocean, volcanoes, and people below.

After we were done unpacking- which took like two seconds, considering the kidnappers didn't exactly come to our house and say, "Pack your bags!"- we heard a knock on the door.

I opened it to see Dester.

"Whattt," Kayla groaned. She was not in a good mood today.

"Let's go to the beach," Dester said, then walked away.

"Harry, do you know what a beach is?" Kayla asked.

"Duh," He said.

"AAAH!" Kayla screamed.

The beach would have been nice if we had had, I don't know, swimsuits. We got Jean to buy us some though, which didn't take a lot of convincing. Marisa's was light pink and mine was dark blue. As we stepped out of the changing rooms, Jean's eyes trailed over us hungirly.

"Keep yo eyes to yoself!" I screamed. I still wasn't in the best mood.

Liam frowned. "He was looking at you guys?"

"No he was looking at the seaguls! SHUT UP!" I screamed.

"Why am I dating you?" Harry asked.

"You think she's hot," Jean added.

"Oh."

"UGGGH!" I screamed.

"Kayyyylllaaa...." Marisa said. "Calmmm down."

I crossed my arms and pouted. We started to walk over to the water, and Marisa immeditley laid down on the sand with a towel under her, sun bathing., Liam went over to the surfing shop with some of Jean's money to rent a surfboard, and since Harry was standing there like an idiot I decided to follow Liam.

Jean and Dester were sitting at a near by table, going over some plans for god knows what. "You surf?" Liam asked me.

"Nope."

"Okay," he responded and paid for two surfboards. As we began to make our way back, I heard Harry asking Marisa questions.

"What's my favorite color?"

"I don't know."

"What do I like to eat?"

"I don't know."

"What's my middle name?"

"I. Don't. KNOW!"

"Marrrrrrrissaaa...." I mocked, "Calllm dddooowwwn." I turned to Harry, "Blue, Burgers, and Edward."

He thought about this while Liam and I began to walk over to the water. Marisa got up from her towel and followed us, jumping into the ocean to watch us surf. I stood up on my third try, where Liam did it on his first.

Two hours later it was getting dark outside, but not pitch black, just the kind of dark where the sun is setting. Liam and Marisa wandered off, and I saw them holding hands and talking all sweet like. HER boyfriend still knew who she was.

Jean walked over to me. My hair was all wet and I had a few bruises from failing so many times. He looked over at Harry, who was in the ocean lying on his back, then back to me, "Are you even attemting to help him remember? We need you to. It's part of the test!"

"I told him he liked Burgers."

"What?"

"Yeppp."

He shifted. "You know, I'm quite happy that Harry's name was picked."

"Whyyyyyy?"

"Cuz he doesn't remember anything.........at all."

"Yep. You must be quite proud."

"I am. So he probably wouldn't care if you and me, you know-"

"Hold up," I said, backing away. "We are NOt going down that road again. It was waaaaay too complicated." I paused, "Plus, you're Jean."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're my Kidnapper."

"True. But we never officaly broke up from when I made you date me cuz Marisa ate a cookie."

"I thought that it was inferred. Remember, I like hit you in the head with a brick or something and then ran away?"

"Yeah...but we never really said it."

I looked over my shoulder to see Harold watching us. "He's probably confused," Jean said, "I bet he thinks that you're just some brazy brunnete who's cheating on him with a messed up ginger."

"Yeah...but I'm not." And then I walked away, just as Liam said, "Hey guys! Let's have a bonfire!"