RUDE HARRY

When I woke up, the smell of pancakes guided me into the kitchen.

Suprsingly, Liam and Kayla were already sitting down at the table, ingulfing the pancakes Amy splat down on their plates. I was sure Harry was slipping. Hopefully his head would be on straight and he wouldn't be talking about making hamburgers out of polar bears when he woke up.

I sat down next to them, smiling as Amy gave me two pancakes. I noticed how tired she looked, suddenly looking twice her age. I did feel a little guilty for practically making these random people our second parents. It was like we were her little toddlers that they had to watch every second for fear of the house blowing up.

But I guess that was necessary. We did seem to make a mess out of everything.

"Marisa?" Amy asked.

"What?" I looked up from my plate.

"Did you hear anything I said?"

"Um.... no, sorry. I guess I'm just tired."

"Aren't we all," She sighed, mumbling to herself as she stood over the stove.

I swallowed, looking at Liam and Kayla.

"Anywayyy, maybe we should get going soon," Liam said, nervously clasping his hands together.

"Like, leaving?" Amy asked, widening her eyes and turning to look at us. David entered the room, his old dog right behind him, looking happy. David had a cup of hot coffee in his hand and a newspaper in the other.

"Yeah, I mean, we've really asked to much of you guys. You just took us in and gave us shelter and food and pretty much saved our asses when we almost get killed every day," Liam said.

"It's not a problem. Really, we've liked having you kids around. It's like you were our own kids, basically." David and Amy smiled at each other.

"Yeah, but admit it- you must be exhausted," I pointed out. "It's really not a problem, we can get out of your hair. Besides, it's probably best if we get on with our lives and.... figure them out."

"It's not a problem? We're in Antartica, how do you expect to get back home?" David asked.

Amy suddenly looked up, knowledge in her eyes. "David, we do have the rusty thing in the back...."

David looked at his wife with shock. "No, hell no. We have no idea if that thing even works, I am not putting four kids that I don't even know on it...."

"What rusty thing? A plane?" Kayla asked, sitting up. "Really, we've been on things that don't really work before. We can handle it."

"Yeah, David." Amy wiped her forehead with her sleeve, leaning against the counter. "Plus, you've been working on that thing for months now. You know it better than anyone. It's got to work."

He let out a loud sigh, setting down his papers and adjusting his glasses. We all leaned forward in our seats, anxiously waiting for an answer.

"I mean, if you really think that it's safe...."

"YAYYYY!" We all yelled. Well, for Liam it was more like a, "Yesss." Cus you know, guys don't really squeal with joy.

A tumbling, uneasy body entered the room, blinking twice at us and whirling his head around. "What's going on? Why's everybody so happy?"

"We're leaving Harry," Kayla said, going over and hugging him around his neck.

"FINALLY! I can't wait to get a TAN!" Harry looked at David and Amy, who's mouths were wide open. "I mean, it's been great, thanks for everything.... but yeah."

"That kind of hurt," Amy said, bitting her lip.

"You get used to it," I replied, nodding.

 We decided that this time I would get to fly. Mainly becuase last time when Marisa had flown we almost died 1973875932759032 times. Liam would have, but his fingers were still numb from falling in the lake and Harry was all messed up from being attacked by a polar bear.

Personally I didn't trust myself at all, but David seemed to think I would be able to do it as he showed me how all the controls worked and stuff. Really all I remembered was how to start and how to steer, but basically that all you really need to know.

"We're gonna die, we're gonna die, we'regonnaide," Harry kept mumbling in the backseat over and over. Marisa was sitting co-pilot and the boys were in the back.

"Shut up Curly," I said.

"Yeah," Marisa said, "You're not in a very good mood."

"Oh sorrrrrrrrry for not being in a good mood after being mauled by a BEAR!"

"Apology excepted," Marisa answered happily, making Liam laugh.

"Okayyy," I said. "I guess it's time to go."

We all waved to David and Amy, who were standing a little away so that we had room to take off and smiling their farewell.

"Byyyyeee!" Marisa called out to them. "Maybe someday we'll see you again!"

Taking off was kind of a struggle. It consisited of lots of yelling, swearing, and near-death experiences, but eventaully I managed to get the plane in the air without it swerving around too much.

Marisa, slightly out of breathe from screaming, said, "So where exactly are we going?"

"I dunno," I answered, "We didn't really figure that part out."

"Well," Liam said, always the smart one, "Argentina is close. If you keep going north west we should be there soon."

"Um, which way is north west?" I asked.

"The way you're going right now."

"How do you know that?" Harry asked his twin.

"Because some of us pay attention in school," Liam asked.

Harry pouted. He was clearly still in a bad mood from before.

"Hey Curly," I said. "Cheer up. We're going to Argentinaaaa."

"Whatevvvver," he murmered. Grumpy.

"I could use a little less rain on the weeeeekends," Marisa sang.

"I could use a little less drama from my friendsssss," I sang back. We burst into singing a song called A little more you, earning us glares from the boys.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Marisa squealed.

"Okay," I said, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," she said .

"If you knew that this plane was going to crash and that you could only save one person on it, who would it be?"

"Liam," she said immedietly.

I gaped at her.

She shrugged.

"Your turn Harry,"  Marisa said, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," he answered.

"I dare you to kiss Liam."

"Ight," Harry said, grabbed Liam's head and kissed him on the lips.

"Marisa!" I yelled, "Both of our boyfriends just cheated on us!"

"Liam," Harry said, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Are you mad happy you fell off the boat because since you did you got to get nursed back to health and fed hot chocolate and stay inside and sleep?"

"A bit," Liam answered. "Okay, Kayla. Truth or dare?"

"Dareeeeeee."

He smirked. "I dare you to dip the plane."

"Wait, wh-" Marisa started, but I had already said, "Okay," and off we were.