Antartica?

Cuddling up to Liam, I bit into a cracker, taking the smallest bites I could, urging myself not to eat the whole thing. But I was so hungry.

God, who was I to complain? Liam was here, freezing himself to death....

No. Not death.

He was shaking so much, and his lips were a dark purple color, the color drained out of his face. It made me want to curl up and cry, but I couldn't.

It had already gotten dark, and with the snowy wind whipping around us, we couldn't see five feet in front of us.

Kayla was just sititng there quietly rowing, which was a suprise, with the occasional sigh.

"Harry," I murmured, scooting closer to him so Liam couldn't hear me say, "Do you think...."

"Liam's going to die?" Harry snapped back, keeping his voice low.

I just stared at him.

"I don't know," Harry said. "We've just got to keep going forward."

"Which was is forward?" I asked, biting my lip to keep from crying. "We don't even know where the hell we are!"

"Marisa, calm down," Kayla told me.

"How!" I asked. No one replied, and I leaned back against Liam, trying to warm him up as best as I could.

"Guys," Liam's voice chattered as he stared off into the distance, a faraway look on his face. "I..... seeeee......a-aa..... lighttttt."

"A light?!" I exclaimed, patting Liam. "No, you can't die! Come on!"

"N-no, look," Liam told me, grabbing my hands off of him and pointing.

I whirled my head around and squinted, and finally I saw it. A light. It was small, just barely visible in the darkness and wind. But it was there, small and faded, but there.

"Row!" Kayla shouted, moving her arms in double time.

After a few minutes of rapid rowing, the boat hit something hard.

Land.

I jumped out of the boat, sighing with happiness as my feet hit hard surface. "Land. Real Land."

"We can embrace the earth later," Harry called behind me, pulling up Liam as he and Kayla took him arm and arm and helped him towards me. "Help Liam."

I ran over to them, helping hold up Liam.

I looked towards the light and now saw what it was. It was a small house, not very big, just a few feet away from us. I could hear a barking noise in the distance, that sounded like hundreds of dogs going crazy.

We limped up to the door and Harry frantically pounded on it. Many, many times.

Footsteps sounded towards the door, and it opened when a voice called"Who the he-" The woman at the door widened her eyes at us. She looked about 25, with messy blonde hair that was pulled out of her face, pale, pale skin, and her green eyes looked right at us.

"Come in, hurry," Was all she replied, pulling us into the warm house.

Warmth. My body was too numb to feel it, but I knew it was there, and it was amazing.

"David!" The woman called to someone in the back. The house seemed bigger and cozier on the inside, with a small kitchen that had something amazing smelling on the stove, a wide living room with a fire on, and more doors leading to other rooms. There were boxes everywhere, like they had just arrived here, and the only things that were unpacked were the furniture and a few appliances, as well as one picture of a man and a women, smiling on their wedding day.