Makeovers

"Ohhh myy goooddd," I sighed. My eyes were pinned on the gigantic plate of warm, saucy pasta in front of me, as well as delicious smelling bread and some meat that I hoped was sasuage. Other countries food could be suspicious.

"Heeey, we should get some wine," Kayla smiled.

"Um.... last time that didn't excatly work out well," Liam said, and I nodded. I couldn't help my eyes flickering to Harry, feeling guilt. But it was weird.... he didn't look mad that he couldn't understand our background jokes. He looked.. normal. Strange.

But I couldn't dwell on that because there was a plate of pasta waiting for me. I picked up the fork and didn't bother to be all fancy and proper like. I got some sauce on my face.

Liam smiled and pointed at my cheek. "You gotta little something."

"Really?" I asked, smiling back.

"Here," He said, and picked up the fancy silk napkin and wiped in delicatley against my cheek. I stared into his dark brown eyes and wanted to look at them forever.

"Ugggh," Kayla sighed. "You guysss."

I smiled and continued into my pasta.

"Can we go shopping or something after this?" Liam said, glancing happily at me and starting to eat his ravoli thing with spinach. "I mean, you guys said we could get some clothes."

"Oh, ya, we're covered in paint," I said, looking down at my lovely clothes. "Hehe."

Quad sighed. "I guess. But next time you mess up on a job don't expect us to buy you something for a reward."

We finished up our dinner, and I didn't think I'd ever been that full. The sun had set, and there were lights coming from cars and windows and the whole city looked amazing lit up.

"Lets go in that store!" Harry said, pointing to some store that I couldn't even begin to understand the name off.

"Fineee," Quad sighed.

We walked into the small store. It had about seven people in it, walking around and talking in what I guessed was Greek.

"Oh I am totes getting these," Kayla said, and I turned to see her holding a pair of very strange looking jeans with a striped and starred design all over it.

"What IS that?" Harry asked, looking disgusted. He was flipping through a section of shirts.

"Don't know but GETTING them!" Kayla said, smiling.

I gasped and walked over to an amazing hat. It was light blue and was kinda like a beanie but not as....saggy.

"Yess!" I said, putting it on my head.

"We're in Greece, guys, not the circus," Quad said.

"Rude," I said, and grabbed the hat. "I'm getting it."

People seemed to stare at us as we walked around and picked out the most otrageous clothes. But Quad also made us get normal stuff...so sad. A young, fashionable lady walked over to me, raised her dark eyebrow, and looked at my clothes. Then she said something like, "Ajkfjsdlkfas  fasjlfjads  aksf."

"Whattt??" I asked.

Quad grinned and walked over to me. "She says that you could qualify for a whole wardrobe makeover."

"Yaaa!" I said. "But heey. That's mean. Quad can we all get one?"

He sighed- so suprising. "You know we only have SO much money from robbing a bank."

Kayla and I laughed. "That's such a weird sentence. Come onnnn."

"Finee!!!" He yelled, then stormed away.