Boats and Night Terrors

Liam, Quad, and I were busy gathering some water and sticks when we heard a male scream.

We all perked our heads up.

"What the hell was that?" Quad said.

Then we heard another scream. And then, yep you guessed it, another one.

"Kaaaaaaylllllllaaaaaa," Liam growled like a tiger.

I sighed. "Lets goooooo."

We found them on the other side of the island. Harry was leaning against a tree, looking at Jean with a narrow face, Kayla was holding someone's leg- wait Dester?

"Wait Dester?" I said out loud.

He looked up at me, looking quite pissed. "SHE SHOT ME!"

"Kaylaa!" I yelled.

"I thought he was like a bad guy or something! Well, he is, but..."

"OWWWW!" Dester yelled. Kayla brought her hand back. "Ew, why do you have so much blood?"

"Because I am a person!" He yelled.

"We could take him to the ocean, it might clean it out with the salt or something."

No one was smart enough to say if that was wrong so Jean and Quad carried Dester like a baby. He kind of was, whimpering and stuff.

"Harry remembers hating Jean," Kayla said happily to me. She didn't seem to care that she shot someone.

"Yesssss," Liam and I said.

We got to the ocean, and Liam, Kayla, Harry, and I stayed on the shore while Jean and Quad went a little farther out.

"Okay, now be very careful, do it slowly," Dester said.

"Got it," Quad said, and dropped him. Jean did the same.

His screams were loud, even underwater.

His head popped up, making a weird, painfully looking face. "I SAID SLOWLY!" Then he let out a bunch of swear words that I prefer not to type.

After the stinging seemed to end he washed his wound for a while and then got out and Quad covered it with leaves like the Hunger Games. We sat on the shore. Jean and Quad made another fire, and Dester and us sat by it. The light went up high in the sky.

"Wait, how did you get out of the submarine?" Kayla asked to Dester.

"Yaaa?" We all said.

He stared at Kayla very scarily. "You guys left me and I had to swim out, almost dying in the process. I ended up on another island and came over here in a boat."

"YOU HAVE A BOAT?!" We all yelled.

"Ya....why?" He said.

"Get us out of here!" Liam yelled.

"Oh....okay. Everybody get on....." We all piled into his boat, which he guided us to on a different side.

"Except Kayla," He said, stopping in front of her. I was sitting in the middle with Liam, Jean and Quad were in the rowing positions, and Harry was in the back.

"Whaattt?" She said, sighing.

"You. Shot. Me."

"On acciddeeeent!" She said. "Gosssh, why must you hold a grudge for so long?"

"It's been like two hours," He said.

"Still," She complained.

"Dester, just let her get on," Jean said. "I'm starving, and not for berries. For real food. And a real bed."