Questioning and peeing

We stood there in shock as Jean, Gage, and all of the men ran away, down the Eiffell Tower. Quad was crumpled on the floor, along with two other of his men. Liam was sitting in the corner, looking forward, breathing heavily.

I ran back towards him, not able to breathe. I'm sure I looked like a wreck, but I didn't care. All that mattered was that Liam was okay.

"The cops are coming," Harry said, looking around. All of the tourists had cleared out a long time ago. No one wanted to be pat of a crime scene. Harry kneeled down next to Liam. "Don't worry, bro, they'll fix you up."

Liam managed a smile. Sweat prickled down his skin, and his stomach moved up and down, and I prayed that it wouldn't stop.

The cops showed up, ran up the tower, and gazed at us in disbelief.

"What happened here?" The main officer said. Some of them started talking into walkie talkies and examining the bodies.

"Well some guys just came and attacked us," Kayla said, suprising me. "And we had to defend ourselves, and three guys died. We had to defend ourselves. And they just ran away."

"Tim, get cops surveying everyone ASAP," The guy said, and someone behind him nodded and walked away. "What happened to him?"

"He was stabbed," I croaked. "Can you fix him now? Please?"

"Well the better thing to do is bring him to a hospital..." The man said, then he looked at all of us. "But I guess we can stitch him up here."

Three men surrounded Liam, blocking my vision of him for a while. I stood next to Kayla, who looked whinded, and Harry, who was staring at the men, waiting to see his brother.

Finally the men stepped away. They had taken off his shirt and in place of the wound in his side was stitches and a bandage over it. He was cringing a bit, but he looked at me and smiled. I let out a huge breath.

"It looked like it hit his kidney," The main officer said. "It didn't rupture it, so he doesn't need surgery, but he might need a check up in a bit. He can't do any running or pysical activity for a while."

"I don't know how that will work out with us," Harry mumbled under his breath. I nodded.

"Can't you give him some medicine to speed up the healing?" I asked.

"Yes, but it won't speed it up that much," He said. "For now he should just rest. But we need to take a station to ask you some questions."

I started to sweat and turned towards Kayla and Harry. If they started asking us questions we would have to admit that we- I mean Kayla- killed three people. And we would have to go to court, and...things just wouldn't work out. But Liam did have to rest, we couldn't just run... not yet anyway.

"Okay," I piped up.

They drove us to the station and plopped Kayla, Harry and I in some uncomfortable chairs in front of an investigator while they took Liam to some healing room. I hadn't really gotten to talk to him, he konked out pretty fast.

The investitagor was an African American lady in a fancy suit that sat behind the desk with her legs crossed.

"So how do you four end up in Paris?" She asked, trying to be polite.

I flashed back to the last time we were questioned by cops, near a bridge we just kinda destroyed. We were almost caught. I'm not excactly the best in pressured circumstances.

"Well Kayla and I are siblings, and we brought Liam and Marisa to Paris. My parents let Kayla and I bring friends on a trip once we turned 15," Harry said, quick to the punch.