Ghetto Names

After we finished eating our chicken nuggets, we got a cab and drove to the nearest hotel. Clay checked us in to two rooms and we all sat down in front of the tv, eating some chips. 

"So.... what now?" Harry asked. "Are we going to stay in Argentina?"

"Well, we've got some business to do in Aruba, which is not to far from here, it's in South America."

"Aruba? That's pretty cool," Liam said. 

"Yeah, let's goooo!" Marisa said. 

"Alright, I'll book us a flight for tomorrow morning," Clay said. "Marisa and Kayla, I got you guys your own room on the 20th floor, Harry and Liam you guys are on the 2nd, and me and cole and drew are on the 20th too."

"Hey, how come you get to be on the same floor as the girls?" Liam asked, eyeing Drew suspiciously. 

"Because we're in charge here," Clay answered. I notice Drew was looking at Marisa happily. She stuck her tounge out at him and looked away. 

"Just go to your rooms," Cole said, and every head turned to him. 

"He can talk?" Marisa gaped. 

"Yes, I can talk. And I'm tired of listening to you guys talk. So go upstairss." 

Marisa and I made our way to the elevator and I clcked the 20th floor button. Old music started playing as the elevator began to go up to the highest floor. "So drew was looking at you," I said. 

"Yeah. What else is new?"

"He's kinda hot."

"Kayla!"

"Yeah, yeah I know you and liam are in unconditional interal love yada yada yada yada."

She laughed quietly just as the elevator finished it's trip and the doors open to reveal The Rays. "How'd you get here before us?" I asked. 

"We took the stairs," clay answered. 

Marisa wrinkled her nose. "Ew. Excerise."

We went to bed basically the second we got into our rooms, to tired to even order food. When we woke up, the Rays were knocking on our door, yelling, "Get up, our flight's in an hour!"

We both groaned and rolled over in bed. After they continued knocking, we finally got up. I took a quick shower and changed into my clothes. We opened the door, and Clay and Drew were leaning against the wall, looking very annoyed.

"You could've waked us up earlier," Kayla said.

Clay glared at her. "We tried."

She shrugged. 

We took the elevator down to the second floor, where Clay was gathering up Liam and Harry. 

"Ready to go?" Drew asked. 

"Yeah," Liam said groggily. 

We got another cab and it drove us to the airport, which was about twenty minutes away. The Rays seemed realllyyy stressed out to make sure we didn't miss the flight. 

"Here," Drew said, when we were almost to the airport. He gave us all passports. "These are your fake passports."

"Whoa," Harry said. We all were thinking the same thing. 

I looked inside the passport. There was a really, really bad picture of me, probably from when we were on the run sometime in the last year, my hair all messed up. Most of the information on the passport was true, my age, and height, but it said my name was Fa Nay Nay. 

"What the heck?" I asked, looking up. "Fa Nay Nay?"

"Yeah," Drew shrugged. "We were bored so we looked up ghetto names."

"Mine's Watermelon Andrea! That's awesome!" Kayla said. 

"Definitley believable," Liam nodded. 

"Doesn't matter if it's crazy, as long as it get's you through security," Clay said. 

When we got to the airport, I was pretty sure these names wouldn't work. But when we got through security, the man just looked down at my name, then at my face, then just told me to keep moving forward. We all got through. 

"Great," Drew said, looking a lot less stressed out. "Let's go."

We got on the plane with literally seconds to spare. So, naturally, we got crappy seats. Kayla and I had to sit smushed between to realllyyy big guys. 

"Well, isn't this so comfortable," Kayla grumbled. 

I looked across the aisle and saw Liam and Harry weren't in the best situation either- sitting next to a screaming baby. Harry already looked like he wanted to shoot himself. 

I saw Drew's head sitting in the seat in front of me. I tapped his seat, and he turned around.

"How long is this flight exactly?" I asked. 

"About seven hours," He said.

"You're kdiding," I replied.

He shrugged. "Better make yourself comfy."