my whore

Sounds of skin slapping and grunts were heard throughout the main hall of the yunmeng Jiang sect. There laid Jiang wanyin with just an outer robe over his body lying atop of wei wuxian who was stark naked and struggling underneath him.

"My whore" He groaned pistoning his hips forwards with such ruthlessness that wei Wuxian felt himself tear. Legs wide open for anybody to see the huge cock thrusting inside the boys pussy.

How much ever wei wuxian tried to push jiang cheng away from him, his brother just seemed to be stronger then him. He would push him down and strip his robes by his blade tearing them apart and then take him in the middle of the main hall.

Wei Ying felt his pussy so stretched open that he felt the man's cock touching his womb.

"I-i--aahn~! Don't like this!" Wei Ying cried out feeling his swollen pussy lips stretching impossibly wide once again.

"You will be my whore forever", jiang cheng spat cumming inside wei ying for the nth time of the day.

Warm seeds of his shidi filling him up to the brim up to the point where a small bump was visible on his stomach.

Biting the soft skin which was littered with his marks, Jiang cheng pulled out of his slightly loose pussy with a squelch. Cum dripped out of wei ying's pussy giving Jiang cheng a very obscene thought.

Jiang cheng at first had made wei ying ride him when he sat on his throne chair forcefully after he had drugged him with a powerful aphrodisiac.

"Ngh~! Don't!" Wei Ying cried out when Jiang Cheng's middle finger prodded his oversensitive vagina once again. The older man paid no attention to him and thrusted his finger inside pushing all the cum back inside which came out.

"Come for me", he darkly whispered pushing another finger inside his wet folds, scissoring his fingers inside he kept on thrusting his fingers enjoying the look on wei ying's face.

"Don't!" Wei Ying cried out trying to shut his legs so that he pulls away. Jiang cheng pushed his legs apart and pushed in three fingers with a little ease and kept on scissoring until the boy underneath him begged for mercy.

Legs quivering from overstimulation wei ying squirted his juices all over Jiang Cheng's robes. A small scream leaving his lips as his mouth was left hanging in an O shaped looked.

Wei Wuxian was completely fucked out.

Landing another sharp smack on his swollen pussy lips, Jiang cheng earned a pained moan from his wei ying.

"You must like it very much when I tease you like this" he darkly whispered Lining his cock against his pussy once again, teasing his lips by running the thick cockhead up and down.

"My cock filling up just perfectly, while you scream my name cumming all over me with your dirty little cunt." Jiang cheng whispered into the shell of his ears pushing his dick inside with a snap of his hips, he was completely inside his wei ying who let out a ragged moan.

"Please!" Wei Ying begged clutching onto the carpeted floors, cumming once again from the oversensitivity of being taken for the tenth time of the day. Jiang cheng had even made a Jiang sect disciple fuck him against the hardwood floors of the lotus docks.

"Tch~sluts don't get to talk" Jiang cheng smirked and Continued thrusting, wei ying's mouth left such erotic moans that Jiang wanyin was no longer able to control himself.

"Aah! Aah!" Wei Ying moaned out feeling himself being filled up to the point where his shidi's ball hit his gaping cunt.

"You wil like it if I tie you up against the bed and let all those disciples take you dirty little cunt won't you?" He asked landing a smack on his red ass. Pressing a kiss on his chaste lips, jiang cheng bit them and thrusted his tongue inside his mouth.

"You will like being, filled up by my seeds throughout the day", Jiang cheng picked him up with ease and made him wrap his legs around his waist so that he was deep inside him, if not deeper then before.

"Yes!" Wei Ying cried out giving into his pleasure surprising jiang cheng greatly who did not expect anything from wei wuxian.

Clenching around his cock Wei Wuxian cried out in ecstasy. More! And more! He screamed rutting his body against the cock which was seated inside him.

"You will like it very much if I tie you up and let everybody use you as they wish?", Jiāng Chéng asked walking outside not pulling out of his little whore of a brothers pussy.

"Yes!" Wei Ying cried out mouth wide open with saliva leaving his mouth. Jiāng Wǎnyín smirked and walked towards a familiar place which he thought would be perfect to tie him up.

"You must bear only my children, not theirs" he whispered thrusting forwards. Rubbing his clit at the same time as he walked Jiang cheng heard his wei ying moan out loud once again.

"Since my whore is asking so nicely, his shidi will fulfill his wishes" jiang cheng paid heed to his request and threw him on the bed leaving the doors completely open for anybody to come inside. "Nngh~!" Wei Ying cried out feeling all the cum leaving his cunt.

"Sluts don't get to order around" jiāng cheng said tying his hands against the headboard, making sure that his legs were left wide open for anybody to see how loose he was.

Jiang wanyin indeed had a great time watching his wei ying get fucked up till the point where he begged for them to stop.

He indeed enjoyed watching his wei ying's slutty cunt get filled by his disciples' cum, up till the point where a bump was visible on his stomach.

"He is so loose", One of them whispered thrusting inside wei ying's hole. The other one nodded and pulled out of his asshole and pushed the tip of how cock along with the other ones inside his cunt.

"Aah~" wei ying slightly moaned through his daze looking at the two disciples who were fucking him.

"Bet he will be tight tomorrow like nothing happened today" they laughed cumming inside him.

Wei Wuxian was left on the bed with cum dripping out of both his holes, body littered with hickey's and maybe his dirty little cunt twitching for more.

Jiāng Wǎnyín watched him get taken in such obscene position's that the day ended with him pushing the dirty cum out of him and taking him once again.

Maybe aphrodisiacs weren't as bad.