The Monster You Know

Wei Ying, local gym rat, manages to make friends with the coolest man in the world. They work out together, party together, and he even gets to eat/hang out with Lan Zhan and his basically-twin brother! His life is pretty damn good, right now.

Alternately: The twin jades have a history of taking in men and making them their palythings. Lan Zhan has set his sights on Wei Ying. Lan Huan’s down for anything as long as he can get his dick wet, Please A-Zhan, don’t you think it’s about time you shared with your gege?

_______________________°×°

Wei Ying will brag to everyone he knows – he has the absolute best gym bro ever! Lan Zhan is tall, muscular, and unspeakably good looking. Wei Ying had been convinced the other had hated him, always glaring in his direction, until one day his soon-to-be best bud had walked over and offered to help him with his cooldown stretches. They’d been inseparable after that!

Since they were such good bros, Wei Ying always invites Lan Zhan out partying with him – he’s learned that, while his friend will show up, he never drinks. Wei Ying had felt bad about using his bro (and his bro’s fancy car) as his go-to DD every time he wants to get smashed, but Lan Zhan always tells him that he’s just happy to hang out with him.

He meets his bro’s actual brother after one of the ragers he so often frequents; he’s not usually one to get blackout drunk, but he supposes that the cruel progression of time and the comfort of knowing he can rely on Lan Zhan to get him home safe and sound has fucking wrecked his instincts for how much is too much.

Lan Zhan, since it was the middle of the night and Wei Ying had been very clingy, brought him back to his own house he shares with his older, almost twin brother.

Wei Ying was unconscious when they first met, only vaguely remembering drinking some water Lan Zhan forced down his throat, but he’d made a decent second impression the morning (afternoon, really) after!

A real man among men, the strongest dude Wei Ying’s ever met, he’d been surprised to learn that Lan Zhan can cook. It wasn’t a hobby Wei Ying had expected, but he’s taken to frequently going over to Lan Zhan’s house to eat a chili oil slathered meal with his best bro and his best bro’s brother. Once all of the spices are added, Wei Ying swears that Lan Zhan is the best cook in China.

He’s begged for his recipe, but every time he tires to replicate the taste, it’s always off. Whenever he tells Lan Zhan and Lan Huan, they just huff in amusement (Lan Zhan), or outright laugh at his sad attempts at cooking (Lan Huan, the asshole).

The Lan bros have also been wreaking havoc on his sleeping schedule – instead of being a creature of the night like he always is, Wei Ying somehow always ends up falling asleep at the same time the brothers do! They’re endlessly patient with his sleepy ass, always letting him crash on their couch/futon combo. They’ve all learned that, if Wei Ying comes over, he’ll inevitably end up staying for the night.

When Lan Zhan saw him at the gym he frequents, he knew that he had to have him.

It’d been far too long since he’d gotten to fuck someone, his brother’s latest plaything having broken three weeks ago. He and Lan Huan always sleep together in the downtime between toys, but it’s just not the same.

Gaining Wei Ying’s trust is ridiculously easy. Lan Zhan gets his hands on him in less than a day, the free access to Wei Ying’s sweaty muscles doing nothing to ease the itch that’s always present at the back of his mind. When Ge comments on how rough he’s gotten in bed, Lan Zhan just shrugs.

Wei Ying invites him to a party, and Lan Zhan knows he’s just hit gold. The music is loud and the people are irritating, but it’s all worth it when Wei Ying all but collapses on him, giggling from the alcohol he’s had and asking for a ride home.

Lan Zhan had handed over a pre-prepared water bottle, forcing Wei Ying to drink before agreeing and leading the scantily clad wet dream to his car.

Wei Ying passed out in under a minute. Lan Zhan finally got to dick down this infatuating, pretty man. He’d had to use a condom, sadly, but being inside someone who wasn’t his brother, fucking Wei Ying’s ass like the bubbly man was nothing but a toy meant for Lan Zhan’s pleasure, finally helped take the edge off of his craving.

When he got home after dropping Wei Ying off at his tiny apartment, he fucked his Ge just as brutally to celebrate. Lan Huan had pouted, scolding him for hoarding their next toy, but ultimately let it go. It’s the first time Lan Zhan has ever picked someone out, after all, and it’s obvious that after the first taste Lan Zhan has decided he wants to keep him.

Wei Ying goes to more parties. Lan Zhan gets to relieve the aching pressure in his balls more. He even lets his Wei Ying flirt with others, if only because it means he can forgo using a condom and fuck his slut’s hole raw, pretending that Wei Ying had gotten lucky the night before and just didn’t remember it.

(Wei Ying had cried to him, after the first time Lan Zhan rawed him, babbling about being straight, about how he has no idea why he flirts with men when he gets tipsy, that he’s not gay, pleading for Lan Zhan to still be his friend even though he’s slept with some faceless man. He never once cried “rape”. Lan Zhan made sure to comfort him, very thoroughly.)

Honestly, the only downsides to his and Wei Ying’s arrangement are how his ge constantly bugs him about being a spoiled brat, not sharing his toy, along with how annoyingly “straight” Wei Ying is. He’s pretty sure he could jerk off in front of the other man when they showered together after working out (“Because I want to spend more time with my best bro! And I get a free reminder of why I work out so much, Lan Zhan, I can’t believe you actually have real-life porn abs, they’re so firm…”) and the cheerful young man would probably just complement him for “an astounding demonstration of alpha-male prowess, wow Lan Zhan you sure do cum a lot”. He’s infuriating.

At least Lan Zhan knows Wei Ying is only straight until he gets a couple of drinks in him, allowing him the excuse of being too tipsy to pay attention to his internalized homophobia. Plus, he always gets to take out all of his pent-up frustration on his fat ass at least twice a week.