Double Trouble 4

Since he was immobile and gagged, the only tell came from his flushed cock shooting ropes of cum onto his flexing stomach as his balls drew up and cock spasmed. He must have clenched at both ends as well since the twins above groaned unison just as he came down from his high. At this point, Wei Wuxian was weak and boneless. He made a noise of protest as the cocks left his body, something he didn’t expect, to be positioned back into his husband’s lap.

The Lan Wangji who fucked his mouth made quick work and gathered up his cum to smother it on his cock and more at Wei Wuxian’s spent hole. It was gaping slightly just from one thick shaft carving its way in his body. The one that fucked him was peppering his face and lips with kisses and whispered of praise on how well he did taking it from both ends. If Wei Wuxian was a cat, then he would be purring right now in content as he received praise from his owner. He was so lost in the soft feeling that he didn’t catch the last part of Lan Wangji’s mumble, or else he would have prepared himself for what was to come.

*

If it weren’t for the fact that he was in the hands of his most trusted person, then Wei Wuxian flapping about like a crazy bird. One Lan Wangji had Wei Wuxian’s legs thrown over his arms as his hands securely held his ass as he stood up. Wei Wuxian felt weightless in his hands. Sometimes they would fuck standing up, but that was mainly when Lan Wangji was extra horny and wanted to ruin his husband until he forgot his own name. Wei Wuxian was too lost in the golden eyes that hypnotised him to noticed that two heads were lining up at his entrance.

He knew that something was off when the initial sting was hurting more than normal. He furrowed his brows in question before the Lan Wangji behind him told him to relax in that mesmerising voice of his. He knew that his husband was larger than average, but not this big!

“Wait! Are you both…?” With his hands tied up, they were looped around the neck of the Lan Wangji carrying him, Wei Wuxian dug his nails into his husband’s shoulder as he was slowly lowered onto the members. “Two? Hanguang-Jun please! I’ll rip apart!” Wei Wuxian begged as his legs shook from the pressure. He was helpless, at the mercy of his mischievous twins that were set on breaking him. Never in his wildest dreams did Wei Wuxian think that it was possible to take two cocks up his ass! Even with the slick and his cum, it was not enough to ease the pain of penetration. He was tight, there was barely any space for one in the first place! He could feel each member pulsating inside of him as the pair paused their actions. Going by how flushed Lan Wangji’s ears were, they were definitely struggling to contain themselves. However, Wei Wuxian was naive to think that they were trying not to cum – no, they were marly trying not to fuck up into him too much or else he would get hurt.

A beat passed with Wei Wuxian’s non-stop broken moans filling the Jingshi as he tried to relax his body for two dicks. By the time both were sheathed as deep as they could go, Wei Wuxian wanted to sigh in relief. But the breath caught in the back of his throat when he looked down at his stomach.

Instead of his flat, muscled stomach, there was a bulge! A smooth mound in the skin from the cocks that were inside. No doubt about it. The twins were so thick that they even stretched his stomach!

“Fuck!” Wei Wuxian moaned because instead of getting turned off, he was even more aroused, evident by the pearls of pre-cum sliding from his once again hard member. The bulge made his stomach look…pregnant, and that was something that Wei Wuxian wished was possible, but he knew that would never happen. But the more he stared at his stomach, the more aroused he got. His face was red with shame for enjoying something so extreme and being so shameless – but Wei Wuxian could not find it himself to care, when he was suddenly moved, drawing the cocks out for a few inches, before he was once again brought down.

He felt as full as he looked, and he knew that his husbands liked it as well.

Wei Wuxian tried to contain his noises since it was still midday and he didn’t want any visitors turning up and being traumatised for life. Instead, he leaned his forehead against his husband’s shoulders, watching the skin of his stomach stretch with every thrust from the naughty twins. Tears were starting to cloud his vision as the pain became numbing but the contradicting pleasure increased with every jab at his g-spot. His strategy was working well so far, until the Lan Wangji that was behind him reached over with one large hand and brought his head in the opposite direction, to lean against his shoulder so that Wei Wuxian was facing the ceiling with nothing obstructing his voice. Lan Wangji trailed one hand up to grip around Wei Wuxian’s slender neck with one thumb hooking at his jaw to keep it open for his whines and moans to run free. It was so dominating the way the twins carried themselves, from the way one gripped at the skin of his ass to control his movements to the tightening hold the other had around his neck. Wei Wuxian was at their complete mercy, and if he were to die now, impaled on two monster cocks of his husbands as they had their way with him, then he would be more than happy.

With so many stimulations at once, Wei Wuxian could not take it. When they pace change to each Lan Wangji taking turns thrusting at alternate times, Wei Wuxian screamed as the second orgasm wracked through him. His legs shook against but it felt more powerful this time, making it hard to keep control but Lan Wangji had no trouble stabilising him as Wei Wuxian climaxed once again all over their stomachs. He closed his eyes as the sensations took over him, but it only made more tears fall as the pair did not falter their pace and continued. It was not unusual for Lan Wangji to keep going after Wei Wuxian had cum, but this time it was different. Two of him meant double the overstimulation, and that was exactly what happened. Wei Wuxian’s third orgasmed followed not long after when Lan Wangji tightened the hold on his neck, cutting off oxygen to his brain for the shortest moment so when he got it back, it would be euphoric. While at the same time, deciding that it was sensible to pump his husband’s spent, sensitive member a few times for some extra pathetic squirts.

At this point, Wei Wuxian was really losing his mind. His neck was aching from the position, ass hole was sore from being stretched beyond belief and his legs ached from being forced apart. He could only imagine how his husbands were feeling as he involuntarily tightened his ass from the last tremors of orgasm. It seemed like he was not the only one suffering because Wei Wuxian could feel the signs of release as both Lan Wangji gave their signature grunts with their ears looking like a hot sweet potato.

Wei Wuxian wasn’t sure if he was awake or not when it happened. All he knew was that both came at the same time, staining his walls pearly white and that there were so much that his stomach bulge expanded! He heard himself cursed before blacking out because it was the sexiest thing he had witnessed. He was filled with so much cum that he was inflated with it! Wei Wuxian could only imagine what would happen if he were female, how the sperm would race to fertilise the egg so that they could grow a little one. If only.

*

When he came to, Wei Wuxian was once again sandwiched by the Lan Wangjis. They both had their arms around his torso. The one behind laid a little lower and buried his face between Wei Wuxian’s shoulder blades, seemingly asleep. While the one in front had one hand tenderly stroking the sweaty hair out of Wei Wuxian’s eyes as he tried to focus his vision. He could feel the steady stream of cum leave his ass, knowing for a fact that it was gaping from the thick girths that forced its way in.

“You did great.” Lan Wangji praised as he gently peppered kisses on his husband’s dazed face. This was the real one. The instigator of it all – the one who fucked his throat as he watched his clone fucked his husband, and the same one who controlled hid body to reach the pinnacle of pleasure. “Thank you.” Normally, Wei Wuxian would have a comeback, but his body felt more exhausted than it did when he first died, so he mustered up the slightest smile in reply before blacking out again. He felt so warm and safe, who could blame him?

As it turns out, the clone disappeared after he fell asleep. Apparently, the mirror fed off Lan Wangji’s horny energy and excitement after seeing his lover after a week apart. On the contrary, Wei Wuxian was too busy focusing on something else, that ended up fuelling the horny energy, excitement, and frustration even more, to the point where it gained enough power to duplicate a human!

In the end, Wei Wuxian learned that he should pay even more attention to his husband, and Lan Wangji learnt that his husband can take two cocks in one hole.

They’re definitely keeping the mirror!