pretty little omega 2

"You" The Alpha pointed at wei wuxian coldly as he Wei Wuxian towards him. The suitors immediately backed away from their tracks not wanting to cause a bloodshed.

T omega backed away and hit the pillar when he came to a dead-end. The alluring scent of the alpha already making him weak to his knees. He whimpered when the alpha curled his hands around his robes.

"I choose you" Lan wangji whispered into the shell of his ear.

"Mate" Lan Zhan completed skillfully undoing the omegas sash. The room filled with gasps and whispers irritated lan wangji so much that he let out a warning growl.

"I have found my fated mate" lan wangji announced picking the heat driven omega in the heat-driven phase, wei ying let out a choked moan and clenched his hands onto lan wangji's elegant robes.

"My omega" Lan wangji let out a small growl to those people who were watching them.

He let them watch

They will watch him take him omegas virginity. He will mark his omega in front of these people and fuck him, breed him full of his pups.

"N-not here" wei ying stuttered trying to pull away from embarrassment when the alpha undid his robes.

"Omegas don't get to order their alphas around" Lan wangji reminded the omega pinching his perky red nipples with his long fingers.

"But your majesty, that boy is a handmaiden" The minister interuppted, the emperor interrupted with a warning growl once again and shushed all of the people inside the great hall.

"My fated mate has been found" He said voice so deep, that wei wuxian felt more slick run down his thighs.

As he sat down on the throne presenting his heat driven omega to the people of his Empire, he heard a soft moan from his omega.

"Undo your robes" His deep voice whispered into the shell of his ears, grazing his sharp canines over the soft flesh.

"Hnghh~" Wei Ying shook his head not wanting to get taken by his alpha in front of a crowd who was gawking over him.

"Let them watch" Lan wangji darkly whispered pulling his omega by his sash ripping it off his lean body. Wei ying hugged his alphas tightly in order to hide himself from the crowd.

Lan wangji flipped wei wuxian so that he was facing the crowd watching him and ripped his pants off with was leaving him completely naked.

"My beloved" Lan wangji whisped tracing circles on pale white skin. Hearing whimpers from his omega felt like melodies to the man who was currently leaving his marks on the crook of his neck where soon a mating mark will be embedded.

As his hands travelled down his Omegas thighs, wei ying shut his legs disabling the alpha to touch him further.

"Present yourself to your alpha" He whispered to his omega forcefully pushing his legs apart revealing his sopping wet cunt. The heat driven omega clutched onto the older's hands and whimpered hiding his face.

"So pretty, just for me" Lan wangji whispered hands rubbing the wet folds of his pussy spreading them apart in the process.

Wei Ying arched his back in oversensitivity and let out a soft moan. "Prettier than anything" lan zhan whispered running his finger up and down so that the tiny hole opened up for the intrusion.

"Let them see how pretty my omega is" He whispered pushing his index finger inside the slick wet hole, wei yīng arched his back in pleasure and spread his legs even more for the alpha to use him as he wished.

"Mmmh~" wei ying shut his eyes and rut against the finger which was inside him, moving in an exccrutingly slow pace.

"Omegas don't need to be prepped" Lan Zhan said in a teasing tone pushing two more fingers inside earning a small scream from him.