family tradition (part 4)

“Wei Ying is wrong to deny that he is made for this,” Lan Wangji continues, releasing Wei Wuxian’s head so he can grip those slender hips and slam his open palm down on the soft skin enveloping him at the same time. “Made for me.”

Slick gushes out of Wei Wuxian’s pussy, his insides pulsing in time with the powerful blows that rock his body. He screams, a torn sound that chokes off into gurgling whimpers as Lan Wangji continues his assault.

Lan Wangji moans in satisfaction – with the way his wife’s snatch is working his cock so well, he knows it won’t be long before he’s cumming again. Viciously, he snaps his hips forward, the explosive force fueled by the mental image of Wei Wuxian skewered on his cock, stomach swelling from how full Lan Wangji can pump him with his seed.

His pleasure crests as he imagines a sobbing Wei Wuxian dressed in white and blue, clutching at his rounded stomach, heavy with his child. His knot swells, catches on the abused rim of his wife’s pussy, then slams inside. The extra inch forces the head of Lan Wangji’s cock past the rigid barrier of Wei Wuxian’s cervix, allowing him to flood his love’s most intimate place with his seed as his untrained wife’s screams of agony pierce the air.

Grinding leisurely forward, Lan Wangji relaxes his grip on Wei Wuxian’s waist to massage the reddened cheeks he’s bullied his way into, letting the pained spasms of his wife’s inner walls milk his knot dry.

Wei Wuxian tries to jerk away, his struggles only managing to coax another rush of cum from the dick locked tight inside his abused pussy. He sobs at the pressure, the way his whole body no-doubt radiates pain at the way he’s being broken in.

“Lan Zhan, why… This isn’t you, this is just your rut – you’ve got to fight it, er-gege. You’re going to regret this as soon as you come back to your senses…”

Lan Wangji wonders just how Wei Wuxian must see him, to be making excuses for his behavior even while he’s in the middle of raping him.

In the end, it only makes things easier for Lan Wangji.

Rolling his shoulders, he forces himself to relax his stomach muscles once again.

…Let your release wash away the impurities left behind by their unwanted nature, remake them under your own vison…

Wei Wuxian moans in pain as Lan Wangji’s scalding piss flows into him, mixing with the cum forced into his aching womb.

Lan Wangji runs his hands down Wei Wuxian’s front, only slightly disappointed at the lack of distention from his love’s womb. It will take several more rounds for Wei Wuxian’s body to truly hit its limit, before the alpha in him is forced to adapt and accept the changes Lan Wangji demands of him. Regardless, he finds himself impatient once again.

All of the fight has left Wei Wuxian, leaving him limp, crying softly.

As he waits for his first knot of the day to go down, Lan Wangji deftly strips out of his outer robes and top – there’s no reason to let them get dirtier than necessary, after all. He grabs his water out of the qiankun bag before he places them neatly at the base of the branch serving as Wei Wuxian’s breeding bench.

He swallows down the lukewarm water, mindful of what the ritual requires of him. Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, he settles in to wait, trailing his fingers lightly over his wife’s scarred back, making him shiver at the sensation. He skims his hands over his wife’s front again, just to double check the flatness of his lower abdomen.

Gliding lower, Lan Wangji pauses at what he finds nestled into the piss-soaked thatch of hair between his wife’s legs.

Wei Wuxian is half hard, the tip of his long, elegant cock sluggishly drooling precum.

Lan Wangji is suddenly struck by the knowledge that Wei Wuxian really is perfect for this, so receptive to his bitching that he’s actively doing more than half of Lan Wangji’s work for him.

The vial of aphrodisiac he started carrying with him at the same time he bought the rut-inducer is clearly unnecessary, courtesy of his lovely wife’s own depraved desires.

The corners of his lips turn up helplessly. He leans forward to bury himself in his wife’s neck, his scent gland again, murmuring sweetly, “So perfect, Wei Ying, so perfect for me.”

Wei Wuxian jolts at that, sharp enough to skew the blindfold that had previously been loosened by Lan Wangji’s harsh grip on his hair at the start of their encounter. He rolls his head to the side in an attempt to distance his still bleeding neck from the mouth that had inflicted said wound.

In doing so, he catches sight of Lan Wangji’s face.

Lan Wangji can feel the way Wei Wuxian’s body abruptly relaxes around his quickly deflating knot, allowing the frothy mix of piss and cum to gush out of him. He looks like he’s been struck dumb, his mouth hanging open as his cheeks turn red.

Distantly, he realizes that this must be the first time Wei Wuxian has seen him smile.

Locking eyes, Lan Wangji makes a conscious effort to maintain his expression as he reaches out to re-fasten Wei Wuxian’s blindfold over his eyes once more. He softly reiterates, “Such a good boy.”

Taking advantage of his wife’s loosened pussy, he rips his mostly deflated knot out into the afternoon air. He swiftly turns his stunned wife to face him properly, raking his eyes over the drying trails covering his front.

He wastes no time in plunging dick-first back into his wife’s sloppy cunt, settling in for round two.