You are coming with me

Wei Ying was stuck. He was quite literally stuck in between a wall which he thought we a great shortcut from the park to his apartment. But, oh god was wei wuxian was wrong with his judgement. His ass which was rather too thick had gotten stuck on the other side of the wall.

"Can anyone help!?", He tried calling out for help shaking his legs which was stuck on the other side. The cold breeze which wad continuously hitting his bare thighs made wei wuxian regret his decisions, he clearly shouldn't have worn a short skirt which gave everybody who saw him a great view of his blue, cotton candy coloured panties which had a little bow on it.

Spreading his legs clearly did no help to him when he felt the wall tighten around his thick ass. He felt like one of those porn stars who acted as if they were a damsel in distress. Not in the twenty one years of his life, had Wei Ying thought that he would be in such a predicament.

"Whatcha got there pretty girl?", A voice from behind scared the life out of wei ying who in turn could do nothing but shiver, he clenched his legs shut.

"Hey Mr! I'm a man! Can you help me get out of here!?", Wei Ying asked for help with a desperate tone. The man behind him Chuckled in a deep heart tone and clutched onto his thighs.

"Since pretty boy is asking so nicely, why not?", The man said wrapping his muscular arms around wei ying's thighs. The young man sighed in relief just to realise that something was wrong.

"Who would have known?", He chuckled pushing his skirt back revealing his panties. Pressing his crotch up against his pussy lips. The younger man shuddered when he felt something hard press against his clothed cunt which was getting wet as the man continued to rut against it.

"Hey! Help me out!", Wei Ying exclaimed kicking his legs in the air desperately acting like a damsel in distress. The man Chuckled heartily spread wei ying's bubbly ass cheeks with his veiny hands.

"Would you look at that?" , The man exclaimed pulling his panties to the side. Earning a shudder and a small whine from the boy, the man ran his fingers through his wet folds which glistened with slick.

Rubbing his hard on, on wei tings wet folds, the man groaned. His deep voice ringing throughout the secluded area.

"Aah~please don't. I don't want people to see me.", Wei Ying begged feeling his legs twitch from the throb in between his cheeks.

"Such a slut. Sluts need to be taught a lesson now, don't they?", The man asked undoing his zipper, the huge cock springing up coming to life. The younger man cried out in pleasure when the huge cock was thrusted into his pussy hole forcefully, the sound of squealching was heard when the man started pistoning forward ruthlessly.

With his mouth left wide open in pleasure and pain. The stretch of his cock spread his wet walls hurt him so well that wei wuxian rolled his eyes.

"My cockwarming bitch. You would love to take my seeds won't you?" , He asked smacking his ass red again'and again as he pulled out and thrusted back in inside his tight cunt which tightened around him impossibly.

"Aahn~! You were supposed to help me out!", He cried out in betrayal but mostly in pleasure which jolted throughout his body. The man continued to laugh and groan in pain as he moved forward pistoning his hips in such a way that he hit the boys g-spot with every thrust.

Wei Ying's eyes rolled in unexplainable pleasure, he squirted his juices every time the man thrusted and moaned out loud calling out more attention.

"I'm going to fill you up so much, that you are going to be dripping with my seeds.", He said thrusting a few more times.

"Aahhn~! Don't come inside!", Wei Ying moaned out in ecstasy as he spread his legs involuntarily for the man.

"Sluts take it like good girls.", Landing a few smacks on his ass, the man came inside wei ying's wet walls filling him up to his brim. He didn't stop coming, wei wuxian felt like he was in a porno when he felt the bottom part of his tummy starting to feel full.

"I doubt that you will need this.", The man said ripping wei ying's panties apart earning a small mewl from wei ying who was driven by the urge to get filled to his brim. A group of people had gotten collected behind wei ying clearly aroused to fuck him.

The cum drooled out of wei ying's cunt when a finger went inside through his wet folds and started pushing the cum out before a cock was thrusted in making wei ying choke on his moan.

"Clench slut!", The man growled thrusting his cock inside his pussy as he played with his inner labia in the same time. The younger screamed in pleasure and clenched around the meaty cock breaching his walls.

"What a slut", another man commented coming forward with a dark tone present. Wei Ying shuddered and presented his pussy for him like an obedient slave and showed the man the cock which was thrusting inside his cunt which left a small bump on his tummy every now and then.

"He is.", The man said shifting Slightly to let the other man join him.

"Please don't use me at the same time!", Wei Ying cried out in slight pain when a smack was landed on his pussy as the man pulled out before thrusting in once again.

"I'm going to fill you up with my cum!", Wei Ying clenched around the cock and felt the warm paint his walls white, he let out a small whine of pain when another cock pushed inside his cunt along with another cock.

"Clench slut! Your loose cunt doesn't feel like a cunt anymore!", A man growled slapping his cunt before he pushed inside the already used up hole.

Wei Ying's mouth was left wide open with drool sticking on his mouth, his eyes rolled behind every now and then as someone used his holes and filled him to his brim with their cum.

Some even toyed with him by using their fingers to push the cum out of him and make him cum in the spot. Some used both his holes at the same time and called him names which just aroused him even more.

His glistened folds were now covered in cum as the last one of them used him thoroughly and pulled with a soft groan.

"At this point this bitch will get knocked up.", One of them said pushing their cocks inside him once again earning a choked moan from wei ying who was in cloud nine from the pleasure.

"A loose breeding bitch.", He said coming inside his hole.

He picked the torn panties off the ground and pushed it inside his used cunt which was leaking with cum.

"You will need this.", One of them said for the last time as they plugged him with his panties.

" Yes please", wei ying whispered keeping his legs wide open incase if someone wants to use him. At this point he truly felt like one of those porn stars who were stuck in a wall.

With a comical pop he fell down on the ground. Groaning in pain he looked at the man who had helped him out.

"Oh, I was stuck inside you know.", Wei Ying slurred looking at the man who was staring at his naked body with an impassive look on his face.

"You're coming with me.", The man with golden orbs said picking him up like he weighed nothing.

It was a good thing that wei ying didn't know that it him who had throughly used him just a while ago.

"Oh, alright", Wei Ying replied back with hooded eyes.