Jiang furen

Under the moonlight, clad only in their inner robes, her clothes stuck to her body in a way that left little to the imagination. Perky nipples hard as pebbles drew his eyes and almost his hands, if he had any less self control. The swell of her abundant tits that made something dark simmer in his belly, and he instinctively reached out to grab them, seeing Wei Ying still frozen in place.

_________________________°×°

"Gege.. Isn't this Wei Ying already ruined? Even this hole won't close anymore, when will gege take responsibility?" Wei Wuxian whines without shame, her fingers pulling apart her cheeks to show the now gaping, slick hole between them.

Jiang Cheng's eyes are hungry as he looks at the debouched form of his dashijie, older to him in age but still lowering herself to call the other gege. No one would ever believe it even if he presented proof.

"Is that what you want A-xian? Should I call mother here to show her your state? Show her the next sect madam of Yunmeng Jiang." Jiang Wanyin says as he presses a finger inside the loose hole, the walls barely clenching together to touch the digit. "Do you think she'd still accept you as a daughter in law, hm?"

He adds another two fingers along with his words, watching as his adoptive sister throws back her head and clenches hard around his hand.

"Ji-Jiang Cheng, A-Cheng, more... Please, gege, go faster!" She keeps, voice high and shrill that's endearing to the Jiang heir. It doesn't make him speed up though, preferring to go with his slow pace.

"What would A-Jie say? Her little meimei, begging like a common whore? You're certainly loose enough to pass as one." He comments, knowing that Wei Wuxian gets off to his words as much as his actions, an observation that proves correct when his lover breathes faster, fists clenched tight.

They've been doing this for over a year, ever since they were fifteen and Wei Wuxian pulled him into a lake that'd left them both wet and indecent. They'd swim together ever since they were children, but that winter Wei Wuxian had blossomed into a delicate lotus.

Her hips widening to the point it was hard to miss, her belt cinching around her narrow, narrow waist, above which were two handful of breasts that already developed.

Under the moonlight, clad only in their inner robes, her clothes stuck to her body in a way that left little to the imagination. Perky nipples hard as pebbles drew his eyes and almost his hands, if he had any less self control. The swell of her abundant tits that made something dark simmer in his belly, and he instinctively reached out to grab them, seeing Wei Ying still frozen in place.

It was as soon as his hands touched her breasts that Zidian came to wrap around his wrist, dragging him out of the water with an embarrassing yelp.

His mother had been furious even as she took an outer robe and tied it around her ward, covering up her chest and holding her by the shoulders as she screamed at her son for being a horrible degenerate. She'd clearly thought that his shijie wasn't willing in this situation, which had made him believe the same, the guilt eating him alive from inside even as he remained on bedrest to heal from Zidians whipping.

Guilt that only went away when Wei Ying came to bring him food, hands gentle as she applied ointment on his back and told him she'd frozen up not because of fear or repulsion, but because she liked the feeling. Told him how she'd tried to touch her own tits at night ever since but it didn't compare to his big warm hands. Kissed his forehead before leaving the room, before leaving Jiang Cheng with his mind once more, filled with inappropriate thoughts.

He'd had her for the first time almost as soon as his wounds healed. Yu Ziyuan had forbidden him to visit her chambers, but Wei Ying was still allowed to visit him. She had come to his bedroom in the middle of the night, nervous but aroused, shedding her outer robe as soon as she stepped in, leaving her in nothing but a too-tight inner robe, it reached only her bum and had her breasts spilling out from the front, likely a robe from when she was still young.

They were both inexperienced but excited, clumsy but enthusiastic. He ate her out till she had the first orgasm of her life, prepared her with her fingers.

They used the oil she used for her hair to ease the passage, her cunt welcoming him into it's delicious heat as if it was his own home, his rightful place to own and belong.

"Call me husband, A-Xian, call me husband and I'll let you come." He had whispered in her ears, watching as she cried out in arousal.

"Husband husband husband.. please, give your poor wife what she needs, don't deny me so," she whispered as she pulled him close by the shoulders, lips meeting in a half kiss as his find found her clit and pinched it hard, making her see stars.

He'd come deep inside her, knowing that they were already taught to circulate spiritual energy to prevent unwanted accidents.

He had felt her go limp in ecstasy below him, but he wasn't satisfied. He'd just gotten the taste of the most addicting thing on the planet.

He'd went down and kissed her pussy, licking and flicking at her clit even as she cried out in overstimulation. Played with her lips and the little bean until she released in his mouth.

He had kissed her then, hands squeezing her tits as she tasted both of them on her tongue.

They fell asleep well into the night, both satisfied and sweaty.