Learn a lesson

Lan wangji didn't like to share, but, he sure as hell liked the sight of his omega being fucked by other alphas who had thirsted after him for god knows how long. When he sat on the meeting that day he had made sure that his omega wore a flimsy pair of shorts with no panties so that other alpha clients could see how pretty his omega was.

He could see people drool over his omega. Especially the triad leaders. So he did let them borrow his omega. After signing an important deal with the triad leaders, lan wangji had revealed that they can take his Omega however they wanted just this one day.

Mayhaps watching his omega riding those alphas completely heat driven wasn't such a bad idea.

"Ah~", he softly mewled when he was pushed down onto the huge length of the nie triad leader. Nie mingjue's cock was so long and thick that he could feel the cock in his stomach Slightly protruding out when wei ying looked down at his flat belly. It was a good thing that omegas did not get knocked up when they were in a heat. Otherwise wei ying was sure that his usually very possessive mate wouldn't let others touch him.

The sound of skin slapping and the other alphas watching him closely made the omega squirt out his juices within just seconds.

This wasn't the first round of him being fucked which explained how oversensitive he was.  It all started when his alpha started punishing him for misbehaving a few days ago which was long forgotten by him. Soon, the triad leaders inside the room became a part of it.

At first it was just most of them fingering him in his pussy and whispering dirty things into his ears which had his whole body twitching. Then his alpha had just decided to share him with the alphas who had just waited for long to get a taste of him.

Then he was made to ride all the alphas who came inside him filling him up to his brim which was later pushed out of his pussy to be laster filled once again.

Nie mingjue pushed wei ying on his back and spread his pussy lips and landed a few smacks on it making wei ying shudder and let out a scream at the same time. He chuckled when he saw how the omegas pussy twitched when he landed those smacks over and over again. It seemed that the triad leaders were enjoying the show the omega put on especially lan wangji who had gotten used to seeing his omega like this.

Within just seconds he pushed his cock inside his pussy and thrusted in am animalistic pace giving no time to Wei Ying to get used to it. Jin zixuan the Jin triad leader joined him from the other end by thrusting in his cock inside wei ying's mouth who had gladly taken it whilst he was fucked by the nie triad alpha.

"Look at him clench.", He commented snarkily watching the red hot cunt clench around his cock like his life depended upon it. All it took the man was a few flicks to the omegas nipples to make him squirt out all his juices and clench Incredibly harder.

Jin zixuan seemed to agree as he finished off with the omegas mouth after coming down his throat. Wei Ying gagged when he felt the cum go down his throat, but, the growl that left the Alphas lips told him better then to spit it out.

When Nie mingjue came inside him he pulled the plug which wei ying was wearing when he came with his alpha. He pushed the plug inside his leaking cunt and backed away with a satisfied chuckle.

Next came Jin zixuan who had fucked him against wall Roughly, whilst, someone else took his another hole from behind. Wei Ying at this point was left gagging for pleasure.

Everytime someone was done with his cunt, the plug was pushed up making him groan in pain and pleasure when he felt himself being filled to his brim.

He remembered one moment distinctively when he came without anybody's permission. His brother in law had laid him on his lap and slapped his cunt red until he apologized and begged to be filled again.

It wasn't the first time he was fucked by his mates brother. Lan xichen was someone who fucked him frequently along with lan Zhan, who seemed to have no problem sharing him with his brother.

Afterall, wei ying was a household omega.

"Was A'ying being bad?", Lan xichen asked watching the omega ride his cock like a heat driven bitch in heat. Wei Ying shook his head and cried out from the unexplainable pleasure he went through.

At this point he was so fucked out that he let the alphas do anything they wanted. There was even a time when someone even pushed two cocks up his cunt forcefully and fuck him until he came squirting.

When everything was over, wei ying felt someone pick him up in their arms gently. He unconsciously smiled when he smelt the sandalwood scent hitting his nose.

"Learnt your lesson?", The deep voice asked wei ying who had hugged him sheepishly.

" Didn't know this was supposed to be a punishment lan er gege.", Wei Ying giggled.

The giggles came to a stop when he felt his alphas hands touching his oversensitive clit sending waves of pleasure through him.

"Wei Ying will learn now."