ways of nature

“Oh, fuck,” Wei Wuxian whines. His hands scrabble at the sheets, at Lan Zhan’s hair, tugging at his nipples—everywhere he can reach. “Like that, gege, please. Please, please, please.”

The dual sensation from the fingers in his pussy and Lan Zhan’s mouth on his clit, tongue working over the sensitive nub, is dragging him steadily towards orgasm. He can feel his legs trembling and jerking.

As Lan Zhan thrusts a third finger inside, Wei Wuxian comes—for the first time that night.

He vaguely registers Lan Zhan pulling out his fingers slowly, his mind buzzing and in a daze. Orgasms coming from Hanguang-jun are always devastating and earth-shattering, no matter what act it was from.

When he resurfaces from the aftermath, Wei Wuxian opens his eyes to Lan Zhan sitting by the edge of the bed, feet perched over Hanguang-jun’s lap and receiving gentle massages.

“Hello, Lan Zhan,” he slurs happily. Thoughts are returning to him in bits and pieces but complete coherency is still just out of reach. “My husband, my lovely husband.”

“A-Ying is so good to me,”’ Lan Zhan says, absurdly fond. “A very good wife.” His gaze lowers to the legs he’s grasping. “But he moves too much.”

Wei Wuxian swallows around the lump in his throat, heart beginning to pick up the pace and the fog immediately leaving him at the implication. “What plan of action do you propose, then, laoshi?”

Lan Zhan raises the object in his hand—his forehead ribbon. His eyes are impossibly dark. “A-Ying needs to behave.”

“Oh,” Wei Wuxian utters, blinking rapidly. He’s not so sure he should be this wet when he just came, and came hard at that. “Whatever gege wants, gege gets.”

“But I want your cock in my mouth first,” Wei Wuxian adds, peeking through his lashes for the full effect. “I want to taste you so bad, laoshi.”

“Hmm,” Lan Zhan only hums in reply but shifts into a kneeling position, his cock still hard. The forehead ribbon is set aside for later use. His tail glides along the sheets behind him, idle but poised. Wei Wuxian scrabbles towards him, laying down on his stomach and finding purchase on his arms until he’s eye-level with Lan Zhan’s dick. He sticks his tongue out when he opens his mouth, licking his lips to wetten them.

Hanguang-jun feeds him his cock ever so slowly, teasing him with the tip and spreading the oozing precome all over his lips and cheeks. Wei Wuxian whines, trying to glare at him through this angle.

“Wider, A-Ying,” Lan Zhan admonishes without heat and slides his cock deeper when Wei Wuxian complies, the edges of his mouth aching at the stretch. His cock is large, although proportionate to his body, but still bigger from what he’d observed through those cutsleeve fantasy scrolls Nie Huaisang would sneak for him.

Lan Zhan had mentioned before that it was due to his dragon heritage. It was even larger in his dragon form, split into two cocks. In addition, Wei Wuxian’s mouth is small and the few times they’ve attempted fitting the entirety of Lan Zhan’s cock in him, his jaw ended up tender for the rest of the day and his throat bruised.

The control of the pacing is given to Wei Wuxian, only Lan Zhan’s hands on his hair guiding him and keeping the strands out of his face. As he glances up, he finds Hanguang-jun’s heated gaze on him, the shadows from the curve of his horns adding a level of transcendence to him.

Whenever Lan Zhan stares at him this way, Wei Wuxian knows it’s not just the human watching him but also the dragon.

Wei Wuxian doesn’t let go of the eye contact as he bobs his head deeper and deeper, taking more of the length in his mouth with every dip of his head. His tongue swirls around the tip and presses against that one spot beneath it where it’s softer, licking over veins and lapping at every drop of precome that seeps from the head.