workplace negotiation

Wei Ying was cramped up, kneeling underneath a desk, and holding another man’s cock in his mouth. He’d been in this position before, and back then, he’d felt humiliated, frightened and disgusted. Now he felt safe and pleasantly woozy, almost in a state of trance, as he had nothing else to focus on but the object in his mouth.

The cock belonged to Hanguang-Jun, of course. His master was working, just like his brother, who was seated at the desk opposite from him and who therefore had a front-row seat to Wei Ying’s ass. Wei Ying was fully nude, except for the red leather cuffs around his wrists and ankles and the collar around his neck.

His master was kind. He’d bought an extra soft rug to put under his desk, for whenever he wanted Wei Ying to warm his cock for him, which was relatively often, and he’d always set a silent timer to make sure Wei Ying wasn’t in the same position for too long. Wei Ying was grateful to have found such a generous man to take care of him.

He’d been living at the apartment for a couple of months now. Every morning, he’d either wake up there or at the place on the other side of town, where the Lan brothers lived, with Lan Zhan by his side and sometimes the other Lan as well. Some days they’d make love before getting out of bed, sometimes they’d make it to the bathroom first, and in a rare number of cases they’d make it all the way to the office without incidents. Unless they’d be meeting someone outside the three of them or when he had something urgent to do, Wei Ying would don his finery – as they’d begun to call his collar and his cuffs – and change into his ‘workplace gear’: a tight-fitting pair of shorts, of which he owned several now. They were a sign to the three of them that he was available, and when he was, he had to do whatever his colleagues ordered him to.

They never asked him to get tea or vacuum the floor. Nothing as mundane as that.

This morning, Hanguang-Jun had told him to finish the chore he was working on, strip and come over to him. He’d hooked Wei Ying’s collar to his zipper with a short chain and his wrists to the belt loops at the front of his trousers with a pair of double ended snap hooks, and ordered him to kneel underneath the desk, with his ass up. Wei Ying already knew what Hanguang-Jun desired and once he was in position, he opened his mouth obediently and was rewarded with Hanguang-Jun’s hard length between his jaws. Hanguang-Jun had petted him and told him to keep it warm, not to suck but not to drool either, and to keep swallowing around him. Wei Ying had sunken into the sweet, warm depths of subspace in moments and remained there, focussing only on the dick in his mouth. On how it grew and waned on his tongue, on his master’s musky smell filling his nose, on the salty flavour of his precome he sometimes tasted in the back of his mouth. When his master reached full length, he had some trouble swallowing around it, and even though his master had told him not to suck, he hadn’t forbidden Wei Ying from taking him deep, and so he shifted until he could accommodate all of his master’s cock inside of himself, and hummed around him in satisfaction, causing his master to twitch in his throat. It was perfect. He felt so contented.

At some point, Hanguang-Jun grabbed his hair and Wei Ying’s eyes flew open. His master wheeled the office chair back and Wei Ying clumsily crawled along, unable to do much else, until he was free from underneath the desk. He couldn’t move his head around, not while he was impaled on Hanguang-Jun’s length, but he could hear some movement at the other side of the room, over where Zewu-Jun sat, over the rush of blood in his ears.

A pair of hands grabbed his hips, a warm mouth kissed his neck. ‘Our devoted office pet,’ whispered Zewu-Jun, and the praise made Wei Ying shiver with delight. He felt something cold enter his hole – a pair of fingers pushing lubricant into him – and a moment later Zewu-Jun’s hot length breached him. He arched his back at the feeling and felt a surge of pride at how easily he could be fucked these days: his two lovers penetrated him so often that a bit of lube or some spit was all they needed to push themselves inside of him.