best husband (not WANGXIAn)

Wei Wuxian is an omega of the Yunmeng Jiang. He wears a thick lavender collar around his neck marking his status to the world.

When he's young, he sits as the feet of the sect leader and sect madam along with his omega jiejie at formal events. They keep their hands folded and heads lowered, as is proper.

When he's thirteen, he sits alone. His jiejie has been married to the Jin clan. Omega's are given to clans, not individuals. He peeks through his eyelashes and sees Yanli-jiejie gagging on sect leader Jin's cock as he comes down her throat while the others keep talking. 

When he's fifteen, madam Yu starts arranging his marriage. Yanli jiejie has already given birth to two children by then. He has offers from Lan and Wen clans, but Madam Yu only scoffs at them and sets up a match for him and the Yao clan.

When he's sixteen, he's been married and is lying on his marital bed as his new sect leader disrobes him. He was claimed by sect leader Yao a few hours ago, and his heat is already setting in.

"Alpha.." he mewls helplessly and the other growls.

"Mine, my omega! I won't share!" The older man says and reaches down to touch his blooming flower opening beautifully for the first time. The alpha sticks a finger in and checks the amount of slick being released, before humming approvingly and lining up his cock with the cunt.

The first thing to ever be inside an omega should be his owners cock. He pushes in steadily, as Wei Ying gasps and shrieks, his body feeling so full. Once the length is inside, the man starts thrusting, Wei Ying rocks with the pressure of each thrust and moans appreciatingly, calling his alpha the best and biggest. Begging to be filled up with pups. He does and says what all omega's are taught to.

After a few minutes sect leader Yao buries in him and pops his knot, locking them together as cum floods his insides. As they both pant, the alpha leans down to kiss his new omega, who submissively opens his mouth to accept the others tongue. Sect leader Yao is very satisfied with this behaviour and brings his hands to cup the omega's budding tits. The nipples are swollen and hard, and he rolls them between his thumb and index finger while his tongue explores the omega's mouth.

Once the knot deflates, he gets up and checks his work, white seeps out from the pussy with a little bit red blood. The omega has been knot broken. He scoops a little cum on his fingers and brings it to the young boys lips. Wei Ying immediately opens his mouth and sucks on the fingers, tasting his alphas cum for the first time. He moans and licks the fingers clean.

The next day, they are in the sect leaders office as the other works. Wei Ying sits beneath the table with his alphas cock resting in his mouth. Sect leader Yao occassionally thrusts in and out, but mostly keeps still. Once the sun is down and his work for today is over, he picks the omega up and sets him on the cleared table surface.

He shoves his penis down the throat and thrusts as if it were a pussy. His new omega is choking but he goes on, until he's at his peak, then he pulls out and cums all over the young boy. Wei Ying pants as he tries regaining his breath. The alpha rubs the white fluid into the omega's lips, using it as if it were some rouge.

He uses the cum on his body to rub it into his lips, his scent gland, his nipples, and his pussy. The omega is putty in his hands as he carries him back to the bedroom. He uses Wei Ying's body several times that night, in several different ways.

A few years later, Wei Ying is once again at a discussion conference, a thin blue collar around his neck, as he sits by his alphas knee while his eldest son sits on sect leader Yao's lap. Yao Yuan is an alpha, and the next sect heir. Since there is a child in his lap, his alpha doesn't use him. Instead, he's rubbing his boot against Wei Ying's pussy, separated only by one thin layer. He glances around to see his sibling, Jiang Cheng having an omega on his knees with her ass raised as he fucks her with his fingers while his parents are busy conversing with others.

A glance to the Jins is painful, as his beloved shijie is being used by two outer disciples together. As the richest sect, they have new omega's with tighter holes for the main family.

He thinks about Lans and how their omega's are punished for every rule broken with twenty hits to their pussies or tits, and being locked away from their children for more serious infractions. He thinks about the Wen's and how their omega's usually disappear every few years due to a certain second heir and his penchant for cruelty.

He thinks back to his last eight years being claimed. He has four children and is only used by one alpha. Even though he doesn't have any freedom he's still not abused.

For the first time he's thankful for Madam Yu hating him enough to marry him off to a minor sect with a middle aged leader.