A Shift in Perspective (part-2)

Wei Ying’s pretty smart – Lan Zhan always tells him so! But sometimes, he doesn’t get all of Lan Zhan’s questions right. He’s fine with not being able to get Lan Zhan’s cum, he understands that he doesn’t deserve it when he messes up, but poor Lan Zhan does all of this to help him, and Wei Ying can’t even repay him by making sure he gets off! Wei Ying feels horrible about it.

It’s after he messes up a stupidly easy question he really ought to have known that he breaks down. Lan Zhan’s used to how easily he cries, at this point, dealing with Wei Ying’s tears with the patience of a saint, but he is immediately able to tell that something’s actually wrong this time. Wei Ying loves him for it, even if he feels ungodly embarrassed at how Lan Zhan immediately coddles him, his dick giving a solid twitch where it’s buried deep in Wei Ying’s hole.

He makes Wei Ying explain what’s wrong to him, unjudging of his hiccupping breaths and splotchy face. After, he gently brings his hands up to caress Wei Ying’s limp hair.

Shyly batting his eyelashes, Wei Ying offers up his hand for Lan Zhan’s use whenever Wei Ying is too air-headed to correctly answer Lan Zhan’s quizzes. He’s not allowed to lick it clean afterwards, hasn’t earned that privilege, but at least Lan Zhan still gets to cum as a reward for all of his hard work teaching Wei Ying.

Lan Zhan gazes at him fondly, the corner of his mouth quirking up infinitesimally in what Wei Ying’s positive is a smile. Lovingly stroking down Wei Ying’s long locks, he agrees.

As Lan Zhan’s cum splatters up his chest and over Wei Ying’s face, he feels as though he’s managed to cheat the system, just a little bit. After all, he still gets to be able to help Lan Zhan reach completion, still gets Lan Zhan’s cum. Selfishly, he keeps his transgression to himself.

Lan Zhan is home, and his dick is buried in Wei Ying, where it belongs. Since it’s the weekend, Wei Ying doesn’t have to worry about studying or making sure he gets the questions right – Lan Zhan just gives him his dick of his own volition!

Now, Wei Ying is sure that there’s nothing sexual about their normal lessons – Wei Ying is only making sure his gege’s cock is taken care of; it’s not like they’re fucking! It’s very obvious when Lan Zhan fucks him, all harsh movements and sharp teeth. Just because Lan Zhan’s started to cum inside while he’s buried in Wei Ying’s ass during lessons doesn’t mean it’s sexual. He’s simply rewarding his Wei Ying for a job well done!

Lan Zhan shudders at Wei Ying’s back, spilling his hot seed inside. It’s the second time he’s used Wei Ying’s ass today, so his cum drips out from where his cock is hilted in Wei Ying, flowing down his bare thighs to stain the panties Lan Zhan bought for him to wear, but are instead usually bunched up around his knees as Lan Zhan uses him for his intended purpose.

He can tell that he’s getting needy, craving Lan Zhan’s cock at what feels like all hours of the day. Mortifyingly, Lan Zhan must also be able to tell just how much of a desperate slut his pretty Wei Ying is, since he’s taken to fucking him on weekdays as well, before and sometimes even after they have their study sessions.

Wei Ying’s a little embarrassed, but Lan Zhan just ensures him that it’s natural for Wei Ying’s hole to get lonely.