Gege!!

Lan xichen liked tutoring wei wuxian, he liked tutoring wei wuxian a lot. Especially when the eighteen year old would make silly little mistakes. His mistakes just gave the twenty eight year old a feeling of absolute power.

Watching the eighteen year old prance around his house with his silky little shorts did something to him which made him see dark. He had to make wei wuxian his. The indescribable feeling he felt was nothing but lust and the urge to own him.

It eventually started off with him making wei ying sit on his lap for hours until he finished all his work. A few days later, his actions became bolder and bolder, lan xichen would wrap his hands around his waist and his hands would slowly travel down his thighs, ascending towards his wet folds.

Wei Wuxian ofcourse said nothing, why would he say anything when he liked being touched that way. He enjoyed sitting on lan xichen's muscular thighs and rub himself against the fine material of his jeans. He loved it when his Xichen-ge smacked his ass when he made a small mistake in his notes.

Feeling the warm breath of the man fanning against his neck gave tingles to wei wuxian. He just felt so small against the man's broad chest that he could just Continue to be cocooned like that.

As the older man got bolder and bolder by time, Lan xichen by the end of the tution class would finger wei ying or eat him out until he cums with an O shaped look on his face.

"X-xichen-ge" The younger gasped for air when he felt the cold, ice cube travel down his bare thighs. Lan xichen had made him sit on his thighs completely bare with just a t-shirt covering his body. Now, that was something the younger didn't fathom.

"Wrong", Xichen whispered directly into his ears and brought the ice nearer to his pussy lips. Wei Ying gasped and felt the cold ice being rubbed up and down against his wet folds being spread open.

"Gege!" Wei Ying cried out when lan xichen pushed the ice in half way through inside his tight heat. The cold and hot feeling pooling on his stomach made hips and ans stomach spasm.

"My little slut.", He whispered into his ears bounding his legs around his longer ones in such a way that the younger couldn't move and take the cold ice like a good slut.

"Gege~!", Wei Ying cried out when the cold object breached his tight heat. Lan xichen hummed and listened to him.

The next time lan xichen tutors wei ying. He decides that it Is time for him to rail the pretty boy.

"Gege~!", Wei Ying moaned running the tip of his cock along his wet folds like a wild animal in heat. Lan xichen chuckled and wrapped his hands around the pretty boys waist.

"Sink down on it.", He instructed pushing him down by his waist. Wei Ying moaned out all of a sudden when the tip of the cock popped inside his cunt, sinking down completely on the huge rod, wei ying felt something tear inside him.

He rolled his eyes and enjoyed the stretch, staying on the same position he let lan xichen fondle his clit. The burn soon disappeared and pleasure coursed through his vein.

"Move.", The older man whispered biting the shell of his ear. Wei Ying nodded and held onto his shoulders as he slowly started moving up and down.

Every time he sunk onto the huge cock the sound of skin slapping was heard throughout the silent room. Wei Ying started moving faster when he felt heat building up on the bottom of his stomach and hid his face into the crook of the older man who rubbed his clit as he groaned slightly into his ears from the tight heat.

"Slut likes it doesn't he? You were begging for it the day I started teaching you.", Lan xichen whispered Into his ears and bit onto his soft skin as he kept on pushing his cock inside the tight heat which welcomed him.

"With those filmsy little shorts and no panties. You were just begging for it.", Wei Ying nodded in ecstasy and rid him faster feeling him being filled to his very brim. The only thing he needed was now something warn to keep him plugged.

"Yes!", He cried out feeling his erect nipples being played with by his huge Calloused hands. Lan xichen made him arch his back which directly made the huge cock breach his womb which was begging to be bred.

"Is the slut going to come?", Lan xichen asked slightly groaning in pleasure when he felt wei ying clench around him.

"Yes! Gege!", Wei Ying cried out and squirted his juices all over lan xichen's cock which was still inside his pussy. Wei Ying immediately fell forward into his strong chest from oversensitivity and slightly let out a cry when the cock breaching his womb filled him up once again.

Lan xichen caressed the younger man's cherry red lips and pressed a kiss on his lips.

"Who asked you to stop?", Lan xichen said thrusting his cock once again. He made wei wuxian sit straight and take his cock once again till he came inside him filling him up to his brim. Until the point where wei ying just blabbered words, mindbroken.

"Gege!", Wei Ying cried out when he felt his warm seeds paint his walls white. Lan xichen held onto his waist and filled him up until wei ying was left begging for more.

After calming down wei ying nuzzled his face close to the older's neck sleepily.

"Aren't you gonna pull out?", He asked looking at the cock who was still inside him keeping all the cum plugged up.

"We need something to keep you all plugged up.", Lan xichen said pulling out and pushing his finger inside his wet folds before the cum got out of his cunt. Wei Ying moaned lightly and let lan xichen lay him down on the table.

"How about you keep me full the whole night?", Wei Ying asked pulling lan xichen closer to his chest by wrapping his legs around his chest.

Lan xichen smirked, "oh, you little tease."