don't provoke ur teacher ever

Lan Wangji finds himself in the presence of Wei Ying once again.

He had gone to Caiyi Town to pick up a new score of sheet music he’d been looking forward to learning for months, but when he had descended to the crowded streets, his most unruly student had accosted him and refuses to leave his side.

He tried ignoring him, but Wei Ying always seems to be able to effortlessly capture Lan Wangji’s attention no matter what he does. The boy is constantly talking, grabbing at his elder’s sleeve, grinning into Lan Wangji’s impassive face. It’s infuriating.

Last night Lan Wangji had woken up to the fading dream of Wei Ying’s lush mouth stretched wide over his cock, tears streaming down his face. He had brought himself to completion thinking of how it would feel to let his restraint go, to walk down amongst his students and shove Wei Ying onto his desk, to rape him in front of his fellow classmates the captivating boy tries so hard to impress. It’s not fair that he has to deal with that same mouth pouting up at him whenever Lan Wangji ignores him.

Lan Wangji feels like he’s walking on a wire’s edge, only his punishing grip on Bichen holding his desire in check.

That self-restraint snaps when Wei Ying decides that Lan Wangji is being too cold for him and crosses the street to flirt with two young maidens selling flowers.

He stalks forward, relishing in the pained yelp Wei Ying lets out when he grabs harshly onto his wrist and yanks him into the crowd, dragging him away from any pretty vendors.

Lan Wangji lets his feet guide him to the less reputable part of Caiyi, which is still a port town for all that it is so close to Gusu Lan. There are parts of every city where screams will go unchecked, he knows. He lets Wei Ying’s confused protests go straight to his rapidly hardening dick.

He’s fantasized about this so often, he doesn’t even need to think of a plan when he finally drags Wei Ying into the alley behind two decrepit buildings, his final destination realized.

Wei Ying’s face has gone pale from nerves, his pleas finally edging into something fearful, desperate, his tone sending fire down Lan Wangji’s spine, making his dick throb in need.

Swiftly, he rips his forehead ribbon off, twisting Wei Ying’s hands behind his back and binding them there. He ignores Wei Ying’s surprised yelp of, “Teacher Lan!”

Lan Wangji shoves Wei Ying into the damp wall face first, pressing up behind him and trapping him against unforgiving stone.

“Wei Ying keeps playing with fire, playing without any intention of truly following through with his actions. It is only right that I come to collect my dues,” Lan Wangji snarls into his ear, pushing his erection into the frozen body in front of him. Cruelly, he bites into the ear he just spoke into.

Wei Ying yells, high and pained. Lan Wangji can feel precum starting to dampen his underrobes.

Using one hand against Wei Ying’s back, Lan Wangji reaches around and harshly parts the little harlot’s robes, letting his belt and pants drop to the filthy ground, baring the long legs and plump ass his teacher has been stripping his dick raw to ever since they’d met.

Wei Ying’s calls for Lan Wangji to stop, to be reasonable, switch to frantic cries for help as Lan Wangji shoves two dry fingers up his ass, setting a punishing pace.

“Such a slut, flaunting his body in front of others, seducing his teacher like a whore,” Lan Wangji sweetly mutters into Wei Ying’s ear, watching the horrified tears coat his cheeks as he frantically shakes his head in denial.