The Lan Bride of Yilling Laozu

Immortal YLLZ who asks for the second Jade to be his child bride .

— officially he wants to help guide little a-Zhan's cultivation to make sure he can reach immortality so that YLLZ won't have to bury his husband, and they won't be married until LWJ is well into adulthood.

Technically that's what happens, but YLLZ also takes the time to groom and train his little bride-to-be, using all sorts of evil tricks to effect LWJ's cultivation and body.

After the wedding, LWJ is subjected to forced age play, being told he's too little to do basically anything for himself.
He needs his husband or one of his husband's disciples to help bathe him, dress him, feed him, help him use the bathroom.

He isn't even allowed to sleep alone, instead he spends every night in his husband's arms with YLLS's soft cock inside him.

His core is always sealed so he can't cultivate without adult supervision — only dual cultivation from now on.

WWX slowly de-ages LWJ’s body until he's physically a child again.

LWJ does ascend to immortality, but he ends up permanently with this lewd little shota body, always on display with transparent silk and pretty makeup.

All of the Yiling Wei adore their little Jade.

Sizhui treats a-Zhan like his own little doll, babying him and edging him constantly.
The corpse women in particular love to have him nurse on them while they tell him what a sweet, pretty little boy he is.
Whenever the YLLZ has to leave the settlement, he entrusts his ever-loyal Ghost General to make sure his little husband gets all the attention and affection and pleasure he needs.

It’s not uncommon to see the Ghost General using his undead strength to carry a-Zhan around on his cock while he goes about his day, just to make sure the little master's needy hole never has to be empty for even a second. Their sweet little Jade gets so sad without his husband, after all.