freaky wreak

"Oooh~"

The music Wei Wuxian played resonates throughout him and Lan Zhan's shared bedroom in Lan Zhan's apartment.

Today is a fine lazy Sunday for the couple, no school, no nothing, they could just enjoy quality time with each other.

Wei Ying woke up feeling good today so he decided to do the laundry, for once. He's hanging the clothes by the clothes line by the Balcony, Where the weather looks calm and the breeze is blowing nicely.

"Hmm~"

Lan Zhan wakes up by Wei Ying's soft humming, the two had a rough night last night but it looked like Wei Ying could still walk from all that.

Lan Zhan sits up, still in boxers with his long hair all messy while Wei Ying has his hair tied up.

It's still morning but Lan Zhan is energetic down there…Because Wei Ying wearing just a T-shirt and panties is not helping.

"Freak like me~ You want a good girl that does bad things, to you~" Wei Ying sings along, swaying his hips by the sensual rhythm of the song.

His T-shirt is riding up as he hangs the clothes one by one, then bends down to get more clothes from the basket beside him, revealing this black laced panty that hugs his ass cheeks just right, and because the panties suited him well, Lan Zhan can see his fat pussy lips clearly shaped through the fabric.

Lan Zhan grits his teeth and holds back from whatever he feels like doing, Lan Zhan is the one who does the chores around the apartment, he doesn't mind doing them, but seeing Wei Ying doing something made him smile.

"You've never been with no one nasty~" Wei Ying continues what he's doing. "Oh! A bit breezy today, huh?" Wei Ying says, startled by the sudden gust of wind that lifted his shirt up all the way, showing Lan Zhan his curvy, exposed waist.

Hickeys from last night are still there, bite marks from Wei Ying's thighs all the way up to his neck.

It felt like Wei Ying was showcasing what he and Lan Zhan did last night to all the innocent neighbors, they can watch but not touch, after all. But only Lan Zhan can see Wei Ying in all his naked glory.

Lan Zhan walks up to Wei Ying, "Oh, Gmorning, Lan Zhan! I was just– Hey! Where are you touching?!"

Lan Zhan harshly grabs the younger's jaw and turns his neck to kiss him, a hand slithers its way to the younger's panties and pinches his clit. Wei Ying's moan was swallowed by Lan Zhan, he gasps with the sudden tongue in the kiss, he couldn't breathe, his er-gege was going too fast.

"W-wait, L-Lan Zh–" Wei Ying says between gasps, but his boyfriend is greedy first thing in the morning, he drops the shirt he was going to hang up as they both stumble as they clumsily kiss at the terrace.

They both pull back from the kiss, Wei Ying's lips all sore and red and shiny with mixed spit.

"I haven't finished hanging the clothes up–Oi!" Lan Zhan closes the door to the balcony, along with the curtains and lifts up Wei Ying to his shoulder.

"Ack– Lan Zhan, what gives?!" Wei Ying landed on his back as Lan Zhan threw him to their Bed. Wei Ying looked down and saw his boyfriend's raging boner even though he didn't do anything to arouse him so early in the morning?!

"Happy to see Lan Zhan Junior too but we just did it last night?!" Wei Ying protests, throwing a pillow at his boyfriend, like a pitiful attempt of self defense.

"everyday means everyday." As Lan Zhan said that, he starts kissing Wei Ying's neck, his naugty hands slithering their way up to Wei Ying's torso to grope his chest and tweak his nipples.