serving duties

Wei Ying hollowed her throat as she took in more of her husbands massive cock inside her mouth. She was finally able to see why Jin Guangshan was able to bed so many women, what cunt wouldn't open at the sight of the huge cock and fit body. She felt hers tremble just at the thought of it.

She was sent to Lanling when she was thirteen, to keep her "whore-self away from my son and husband" in Madam Yu's words. Hitting puberty, she'd developed into a woman, it wasn't her fault that even her uncle and brother were noticing! She rather liked it, but didn't mean for it.

So as a favour, Madam Jin agreed to take her in. Surprisingly, it wasn't her husband who had his eyes on her first, but the Madam herself.

She was called to the Madam's rooms a few weeks in, where her maids had stripped her bare.

"A virgin, yes?" Jin Yanfei had asked as she touched her slightly hairy snatch.

"Yes, Madam Jin."

"Call me Mistress."

___

That was a long time ago. From that day, Mistress took care of her education. She excelled in the four arts, and at tasks given to her. Singing, dancing, tea-serving, Wei Ying excelled at everything taught to her.

When she was fifteen, Mistress took her to her husband, and Wei Ying's future husband. She made her perform a dance for him and then serve him wine, before leaving the room. Mistress was inside a long while as she stood near the door.

When the sect leaders came out, Jin Guangshan's gaze was dark and fiery as he looked at her, which made her thighs wet, but Mistress only pulled her away into her rooms.

She had made her slapped her face hard, making her fall down, ripped her upper robes open, and sat on her face, choking Wei Ying with her cunt. "What a shameless slut, lusting after my husband, shouldn't have Ziyuan leave you at a brothel, you'd be much better use there" she said as she slapped her tits harshly. Her breasts were abused until Mistress orgasmed on her face, getting up and finally letting her breathe.

"Sun Rong, clean her up, I want her ready to serve," she had told her maid, who bowed and took Wei Ying away.

From that night she had a hairless body all the time, even though she was a virgin in name. Mistress preferred her that way.

"Once a man enters your body, you're worthless for anybody else, ruined for marriage, won't you express your gratitude to me for keeping you chaste," Mistress said as she kneeled before her seated form, kissing her feet. A foot came to rest on her face as she was pushed back, shifted until her back faced her mistress horizontally. Jin Yanfei had placed her feet on her back then, her tits rubbing against the rug while Madam Jin sometimes slapped her asshole with a whip.

She was a virgin, as in her hymen was intact. Her mouth had been breached many a times, with Mistress's various toys. Her asshole had also been stretched to limit, though never with a cock. The number of objects she'd held inside her body were diverse, from bronze coins to a rattle drum.

( She remembers being 14, when Mistress had taken her to a brothel, where anybody was allowed to cum on her, but not enter her. They could only use her breasts to get off, and for each orgasm they had to insert a bronze coin in her ass and plug it back up. Once the night was over, Madam Jin counted the number of coins in her [23] and had her cunt whipped 23 times)

Mistress had her nipples pierced, two rubies that shone with light. Her tits were more often than not kept bound, tied up with rope till they were purple.

Mistress loved whipping and slapping her chest, and she loved the pain. Her heavy tits hung naked even when the rest of her body was clothed while in private. Due to the diet she followed, her arms were thin and delicate, as the rest of her body. Her waist was small enough to encircle completely. And her breasts seemed bigger than humanly possible in comparison. Full plump ass with wide hips gave her the body of a woman whose purpose in life was visible with a glance, and she wore clothes to show it.

She suspected Mistress had her body altered without her knowledge, but she didn't mind. Mistress enjoyed it, and that's what mattered.

On her sixteenth birthday, Mistress took her to the Jin dungeons, were she was placed into a machine that kept her still in a lying position. Her ass was raised, and at the moment was filled with Mistress's liquor bottle.

She screamed when a hot burning sensation went through her body, the pain in her left asscheek blinding, she remembers passing out.

When she had woken, she was in Mistress's room, in Mistress's bed, which never really happened. "Now you're really Jin property, with a mark to prove it," Jin Yanfei crooned as she applied ointment to the brand. A golden peony on her skin.

"You'll be married to Jin Guangshan as a concubine, the arrangements have already started. It shall happen in six months. I hope you're going to co-operate." She said, getting up from the bed, leaving the injured girl in it. She was sixteen, and of the age to marry. Jin Yanfei also really wanted more children, and since her body couldn't have any, this slut will do.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm happy."