Sweet a-xian

A-Xian had been adopted when he was nine.

His parents had been dead for at least seven years, and he had bounced from foster family to foster family until Fengmian finally managed to track him down the system and take him in, adopting him as his own son, in honour of his deceased best friend and his late wife.

It was the least he could do for the only memory his best friend had left behind.

His wife, however, hadn’t been very happy with his actions at first. But after hearing some old gossip that once more was spread in the social circle they were part of, she hadn't been just unhappy. She had been fuming, completely outraged, nearly hysterical.

Vociferating that he must have sired a bastard son whose adoption was just out of a guilty conscience, she accused him of cheating on her, of having a secret affair with his deceased friend's wife behind her back, claiming that he was taking the boy in because he had felt guilty for neglecting his mistress and his bastard son.

What was all wrong, of course, since he had never cheated on her, not until that moment at least, as he tried to explain to her, but in her rage, she refused to listen to anything he tried to reason with. But well, it was nothing that a DNA test couldn’t deny in the coming weeks. Not that it was really necessary, since A-Xian’s remarkable similarity to his birth father was kind of astonishing and could be easily proved by one of the hundreds of pictures Fengmian had from their time growing up together.

That ridiculous fight, full of accusations and innuendos, was the first time they had stopped sharing the same bed for a few days.

After the DNA test, she stopped accusing him of being his real father at least, but it didn’t stop her from finding another fault and frequently accuse him of preferring A-Xian to his other kids, due to his continuous.praise to the boy.

But, well, how not to praise him when A-Xian was a person full of wonders, indeed?

He was fun, always full of laughs and jokes that never failed to put a smile on the lips of whoever interacts with him. He was smart, like nobody else, always knowing something about any topic you could bring to him.

Politics, science, common knowledge... Everything.

He was also truly, insanely beautiful, having had firmly taken after his father, who had been indeed one of the most handsome men Fengmian had ever seen in his life, but also having inherited some of his mother's most remarkable qualities; like her outgoing, mischievous personality that had heavily drawn people in in their childhood, like moths to flame, together with her blinding smile that seemed to be perfectly duplicated by A-Xian’s lips every time the boy smiled, what was often, and that just made him all the more lovely.

He was perfect in a charming, hypnotizing way that was unquestionably hard to resist.

Even more when he was like that.

On his knees, right between Fengmian's parted legs, face flushed, with his mouth wide open around Fengmian's cock as he devotedly sucked him off with an elated expression on his pretty, angelic face.

“Hmmm… A-Xian” He moaned, tangling his fingers in the boy’s hair as he felt his blunt tip poke the back of A-Xian's throat. Fengmian's cock was so big for his velvety little mouth, that even though he had worked it as far as he could without gagging, his lips were still not touching the hand that firmly held its base. “So good, darling...”

A-Xian was sucking him on the couch, in the middle of the living room.

A terrible place to do that, if they didn’t want to get caught, but his wife was out, doing God knows what, his daughter was at university and his son at school, the place where A-Xian should have been too, if it wasn't for his cleverness in quickly planning a way to stay behind as soon as he heard that Ziyuan wasn't home and wouldn't return until noon.