family tradition (part 2)

In a swift movement, Lan Wangji yanks Wei Wuxian from his low perch and dumps him onto the ground. Immediately, he slams the self-blinded alpha’s head against the branch he’d just been lounging on. Black-robed knees smash into mud, his bared torso arching beautifully to alleviate the harsh strain on his neck.

Placing his hands on either side of Wei Wuxian’s jaw, Lan Wangji forces his mouth open and slams inside.

Wei Wuxian gags immediately, his throat convulsing around Lan Wangji’s intruding dick, his bound hands coming down to beat frantically at the white-clad stomach above him. His chest heaves as he hyperventilates.

Gods, but Lan Wangji wants to stay like this forever, buried in Wei Wuxian’s throat, making the bitch take him no matter what he’s in the middle of doing, using him like he was always meant to be used.

Looking down at the mess he’s making of the other alpha’s face, Lan Wangji can feel his first orgasm coming upon him embarrassingly quickly.

Even so, he’s able to last half a shichen, pumping into Wei Wuxian’s plush, inviting mouth, hot spit running down his balls and drenching the crotch of his robes, before his artificial rut breaks through Lan Wangji’s weakened self-restraint.

He grunts as he shoves Wei Wuxian forward, forcing him closer until he can feel the press of the shorter male’s adorable nose against his pelvis, cumming down Wei Wuxian’s convulsing throat.

…After claiming your betrothed, one’s seed must be imbibed…

Wei Wuxian freezes under his hands, still for a moment before he violently tries to shove himself away, to spare himself the indignity of swallowing another alpha’s seed.

He doesn’t get very far.

Lan Wangji opens his eyes, having shut them involuntarily as he found gratification in using Wei Wuxian’s mouth, enjoying the sight of his beloved, of his betrothed’s struggle. The burn of arousal roaring through his veins hasn’t lessened at all.

Forcing himself to relax, Lan Wangji moves on to the next portion of what’s required of him to properly claim his bitch.

…One’s release must be imbibed…

Wei Wuxian’s eyes go wide beneath his tear-stained blindfold, his shout muffled by the dick still thrust deep inside him mouth.

Lan Wangji drinks in his outraged expression, holding Wei Wuxian near flush with his body as he pisses straight down his throat. He’s so deep in Wei Wuxian’s throat, he doesn’t even need to pinch his nose, to cut off his airflow, in order to make the kneeling man swallow.

Oh, but he has a lot saved up for his lovely betrothed. Swallowing once is only just the start. He pulls out of that wonderful mouth, still pissing, letting the bright yellow stream catch Wei Wuxian’s face before angling his dick downwards. Methodically, he marks every bit of Wei Wuxian’s exposed skin before finally painting the already drenched crotch of his robes with the last of his release.

Wei Wuxian is coughing, his arms still awkwardly stretched above his head, the only part of him not completely covered in Lan Wangji’s urine. A puddle has formed where Wei Wuxian kneels.

Growling at the sight, Lan Wangji angrily strips his cock right in front of Wei Wuxian’s face, his fist hitting against his bruised lips with every pass.

Grunting, he continues his marking even further, hot cum splattering down Wei Wuxian’s chin and throat, his chest, the robes pooled at his waist.

Wei Wuxian, covered from head to toe in Lan Wangji’s most intimate scents, reeks.