lan er furen

The Lan family, Wei Ying is coming to learn, is very traditional. What is the wife’s, is the husband’s. What is the husband’s, is his family’s.

Wei Ying married into the Lan family, madly in love with their second son, and became Lan Zhan’s wife. In reality, he only really plays that role when he was in public – in truth, he has become the property of the Lan family.

To tell the truth, Wei Ying isn’t all that bothered by the way things turned out for him. He gets a family that’s actually happy to see him, a husband who loves him, and plenty of praise. As a child, he had been touch-starved. Now, he knows he has nothing to fear, as he can’t even seem to go a whole day without being touched!

Today is a big day; a number of the clan elders are due to visit their branch, and Wei Ying is expected to play the welcoming role of Lan-er-furen.

He and his husband had prepared the night before, trying out the outfit Lan Zhan’s uncle, the head of their branch, had bought for him, then fucking about it until Wei Wuxian fell unconscious from the pleasure. Judging by the mess dripping out of him when he woke, Wei Ying lets an electric tingle shoot down his spine at the evidence of his husband continuing to chase his own release after his partner stopped responding.

Yawning, he makes his way to their home’s main room, fully nude. Lan Zhan, as lovely as always, is waiting for him with a plate full of breakfast. Exclaiming in joy, Wei Ying hurls himself forward, latching onto his husband’s shoulders as he hovers over his lap, trying not to drip cum onto Lan Zhan’s pants. Lan Zhan never minds, but it’s always a bit uncomfortable for Wei Ying whenever he sits on his husband’s lap afterwards.

Two fingers casually dip into his used entrance, and Wei Ying giggles, canting his hips lightly into the feeling, nuzzling at Lan Zhan’s throat.

He eats breakfast quickly, then is pampered with a hot bath where his husband gently washes his hair, cleans him out (with his tongue! Wei Ying feels spoiled), and fills him back up with his usual morning load after toweling his wife dry.

Next, they return to their bedroom so Wei Ying can get dressed and ready to meet the main branch elders.

The lingerie set Uncle Qiren purchased for him is a lacy thing, a common choice among Lan clothing, consisting of white straps that band over his chest, down his back, around his hips, and all the way to his delicate feet. On his own, Wei Ying would never have been able to put it on. With his husband helping, it all comes together quickly, and he even has the bonus of feeling Lan Zhan put his big, warm hands all over his body, stroking the lace so it lays smoothly against Wei Ying’s skin.

After that, it’s time for both of them to go to work. Lan Zhan escorts Wei Ying to the communal hall, as is proper. Wei Ying’s lacy get-up certainly is more of a head-turner than his normal clothing, but since he flourishes on the attention of others, he simply smiles and waves to his growing audience.

They make good time getting to the wing where all of the Lan spouses work – it’s Wei Ying’s turn for the relief rotation, so he has a quick but pleasant conversation with Lan Hua, who he’s taking over for now that her shift’s finished,

Wei Ying steps into the box A-Hua just vacated, leaving his husband outside as he breathes in the musky scent of release, taking in the cum-splattered walls and floor he’s come to love.