family tradition (part 5)

…Repeat these sacred steps until the body of your betrothed reaches enlightenment…

With every round, Wei Wuxian gets progressively looser. His drooling cock never softens.

…Remind them of your claim until it is engrained in them forevermore, undeniable…

His wife stops protesting completely during round five, only uttering broken moans as Lan Wangji fills him up to the brim again and again and again. He’s fully hard, at this point, dick twitching under Lan Wangji’s burning gaze.

…The release is key, both yours…

Between rounds six and seven, Lan Wangji notes that Wei Wuxian’s lips look unacceptably chapped. Absently, he stoops forward to press a light kiss to the parched skin, using his firm grip to yank his dick from his wife’s well-used fuckhole.

Wei Wuxian looks perfect on his knees between Lan Wangji’s clothed legs, completely at his mercy as he turns instinctually to nuzzle his blindfolded face into the wet heat in front of him. Of his own volition, his wife runs a curious tongue over his girthy meat, licking clean the old spend and urine coating it.

A meaningless endeavor, but Lan Wangji appreciates his lovely wife’s willingness to properly clean his cock nonetheless.

Returning his hands to tangled and matted hair, he only needs to exert the slightest pressure on the back of Wei Wuxian’s head to get his bitch moving, his mouth falling open so sweetly for Lan Wangji’s use. Because he wants to, he slams his wife’s head down onto his dick in one sharp movement, breeching his throat instantly.

He releases himself down his wife’s throat yet again, sighing in content as Wei Wuxian greedily swallows down his piss, desperate to whet his growing appetite for all things Lan Wangji.

Having sufficiently watered his bitch, Lan Wangji proceeds on to round seven.

…and theirs…

Nose buried in his new favorite spot, tucked up against his wife’s dripping scent gland, Lan Wangji is in the middle of losing himself in the almost completely changed scent he’s pulling from his mate when it happens.

He had just bitten down over the swollen gland just as he rammed his angry cockhead into the battered entrance of his wife’s womb when the man beneath him keens, his hips gyrating frantically as his walls physically push Lan Wangji out.

A rush of piss accompanies his unintended exit, bright yellow and, for the first time in their encounter, not his own.

Wei Wuxian gasps as his piss leaks out of both his hard cock and his drooling pussy in uncontrollable spurts, sobbing when the irregular stream is interrupted by Lan Wangji’s dick, shoved so cruelly back inside his pulsing cunt.

Lan Wangji’s nostrils flare, taking in the cloying sweetness of the urine drenching his bare torso, dripping back down onto his wife’s, where it mixes with the alpha’s own release.

There isn’t a hint of alpha musk left in Wei Wuxian’s scent. Just the natural scent of an omega submitting fully to their mate.

…Their enlightenment, heralded by their complete, voluntary submission, signals their readiness to accept the final step of this sacred ritual…

Finally, after years of waiting, of angrily denying and bargaining with his own instincts…

…You must gift your betrothed with a proper child of the Lan. Then, and only then, will you, the pure of heart, truly find your betrothed free of their past imperfections. Yours forever…

…he breeds his bitch, knot practically popping out of thin air as it rams into Wei Wuxian’s still-pissing cunt. He sinks his teeth into his wife’s mangled scent gland one last time, the cloying smell of his omega’s submission currently spraying erratically up his chest as Wei Wuxian’s now useless dick jerks uncontrollably doing unspeakable things to his restraint.

His cock spears into his bitch’s already flooded womb, and Lan Wangji snarls around his mouthful of bloody flesh as one last orgasm rips out of him, gushing forth almost endlessly, unable to be stopped.

Wei Wuxian continues to piss as Lan Wangji fills him up so completely, it pushes out the skin of his stomach, a premonition of the consequences of his alpha’s virility, his will. The final trickles of his submission pause, then steadily flow out over their chests, bathing the base of Lan Wangji’s knot as Wei Wuxian gives in to his exhaustion and faints.

Lan Wangji stays buried in his newly-made omega, slowly allowing the ambient noise of the nighthunting grounds to filter back into his ears.

Night had fallen around them while they were occupied, and he releases his wife’s no-doubt scarred scent gland to appreciate the lovely sight his debauched omega makes.

Still connected below, his wife is covered in piss and cum, not an inch of his skin left untouched. His hair is soaking wet, the blindfold plastered to the sides of his sharp face, his head lolled back, his bloody neck exposed for anyone to see. There’s a bump protruding just above the slicked whorl of his pubic hair, proof that his body has fully accepted Lan Wangji as its alpha.

His scent, gentle cinnamon and lotus, has already taken on that faint milky aftertaste, a final confirmation of the ritual’s success.

…Go forth with this knowledge, oh alpha of Lan, knowing that nothing will ever bar you from your mate again. Not gender, not presentation, not their own protests, nor those of the elders. May you encounter peace, oh alpha of Lan, and enjoy a most prosperous union…

At last, Wei Wuxian is his, wholly and indisputably.

Xiongzhang will be so confused, afraid and ashamed of his brother’s unforgivable violation of another’s personal agency, but his uncle will understand.

After all, it’s not the first time he’s seen this happen.

…Dedicated to my darling Madame Lan, my A-Hua, who bore me my heir, Lan Huan.

- Ritual theory written and tested by Qingheng-jun, Lan Sect Leader

- Observations and annotations written and compiled by Second Young Master Lan Qiren, honored Gusu Lan scholar

No, his uncle has no right to condemn Lan Wangji for something he himself had aided his own brother with years ago.