SSC gone wrong? right?

Imagine being so temptingly fuckable that even an all powerful sect leader leaves his home, put his evil plans on hold, just to break your spirit and make you into his little fuck toy.

The Lans conditioned to sleep at 9, whenever they leave the Cloud Recesses they take herbs to stay awake. Unfortunately those were taken away by the Wens, leaving them vulnerable. LWJ - a quiet injured beauty - enduring the harshness of the education camp without a complaint. WRH is curious how much the boy will take. First he lets his men rape LWJ in the night, leaving him soiled under his robes. LWJ doesn’t say anything but he becomes more vigilant, he flinches at others touch, setting up alerts. Useless really, with his power, he can undo them with ease. WRH decides to take over since WC is weaker and less patient. There’s not much fun if his son will just gloat after a few days. It might enrage them but won’t break anyone, after all the breaking of LWJ something to be savored. WRH leaves LWJ marked from his nails, red hickeys on his throat, cum leaking from his hole, lingering just as LWJ is on the edge of consciousness to laugh & mock.

But still LWJ doesn’t falter, doesn’t snap. But his body changes, the time spent in the camp doesn’t feel long yet…his body becomes responsive to the violation. LWJ finds himself wishing the night came sooner, if only to have that burning stretch and renewed bruising. He doesn’t know who it is but he crave that man. Maybe LWJ wishes it was…but that would never happen, he’s not that sort of person. The morning he finds out, LWJ nearly chokes on his own tongue. Sect Leader Wen above him, leisurely thrusting into his body as if there wasn’t the threat of a not yet awakened audience. WRH grins savagely, eyes gleaming as he increases his speed, enjoying the horror and pleasure blooming in LWJ’s eyes. Now if only he would cry out, make them all aware of what he’s suffered right under their noses.