his position in the sect

Madam yu never liked him , she wanted him to know where he belongs so she made Sure of it.

" No pls no " Wei Ying cried but it went in Vail as zidian ran across his pussy lips. A sting of pain ran across his body. no matter how much he protested she didn't listened to him and made sure to punish him for his mischief by making his pussy alarming red .
And then ordering her maids to put chilli oil on it . It hurt so bad , he cried and cried .

After she was satisfied she left. He cornered himself and cried to sleep.

It was not long since he finally fell asleep but it was interrupted by Jiang cheng who was angry that her mother spent so much time on him then himself .
So he wanted to make Wei Ying regret, so after seeing him like this he couldn't control himself and cries flied across the room as the sect heir slapped his cunt restraining him by the bounds and slapping till he can .

Seeing him cry made him feel superior so he wanted more and pushed his 3 fingers inside his cunt at the same time and fucked his breath out till Wei wuxian was reduced to nothing but just full of tears, pain and humiliation.

His thrashes, rejection made it more fun for the heir and he pushed his whole fist inside .

When wuxian  finally couldn't keep up and passed out.