feeding family

Jiang Yanli loved cooking.

She knew how important it was so properly present the food she made, to enhance its appeal. Plating was extremely important to the overall richness of the dish. And she liked to use the best.

Right now, she stood in her kitchen lotus pier, for today's feast she made Baozi filled with Lotus root stuffing, sticky rice with ribs, and Zha Jiang Mian.

Making soup wasn't possible today, since her platter wasn't able to hold liquid.

She hummed and walked over to the counter, taking in the sight of Wei Ying lying naked and drugged. She had cleaned his body up thoroughly and it was ready to be of use. She turned him over and pushed his legs up, exposing his hole. His hands and legs were tied together above his body as he lay on his back, hips slightly off the surface.

She bought her anal dialator and started opening up the loose hole. She didn't stretch it much yet, once it was open she poured a bottle of white wine inside, plugging it with a jade phallus soon after. While that was marinating, she turned to his torso. She took a cherry, cut it in half, and placed them on his nipples. Around that, she arranged a few slices of apples, making a flower shape. She used the stomach area to place her Baozi, taking care of their placement. Between the two items, there was place near his chest. She artfully arranged pieces of ribs on the skin, moving it until she was satisfied.

The little pussy was kept untouched, and had been plugged up with a small phallus with a Lan clan emblem at the base. Since enough time had passed, she took off the jade phallus and let the wine drain out.

Next she used the dialator to stretch the hole to the limit. Ah, her Wei Ying was such a slut, his hole was already loose. Once it was stretched so wide the opening was the size of her open hand, she stopped. She carefully started filling the cavity with sticky rice, until it was completely stuffed.

She stepped back to admire her work. It looked good.

She took a small bottle of lotus paste and rubbed it over the exposed parts of his body. The gaps. She also rubbed cherry dyed juice into his lips before opening his mouth and using it to hold yangmei for a little extra fruit.

Once the platter was ready she moved him carefully on a sliding trolly and covered him with a cloth.

She made her way to the Dining hall where the other two were already seated. She smiled as they greeted her.

"A-Xuan, Lan-er-gonzi, my apologies for the delay, plating took more time than I expected" she said and moved the body on to the table with the help of A-Xuan.

"Lan-er-gonzi, thank you for lending your wife for today's use, please remove the cloth, i hope you enjoy the feast."

She watched in glee as her brother in law removed the purple cloth covering his spouse and his eyes darkened immediately.

The drug would last until tomorrow morning so she was sure he'd be able to carry out his own fantasies with her brothers defenceless body after dinner was over.

"Wei Ying praises his sisters cooking the most, Wangji is grateful for Yanli to prepare today's meal." She only gave him a smile in reply and handed him his chopsticks, letting him have the first bite.

He reached for the cherry on the platter's nipple and ate it, eyes not leaving the body.

A-Xuan followed suit and took a bun for himself, and they all got lost in chatter, absent mindedly using the body in front of them as a serving dish.