jiang's slave 2 (part 1)

Wei Ying's day started off being prepared to serve the Jiangs. This was his purpose ever since the day he turned eighteen. His time to serve the Jiangs started comparatively easier for him to handle, his hands were tied up to the bed tightly so that he doesn't try to move too much. Jiang Cheng didn't like it when his slave moved around a lot so he made sure that his slave's legs were spread open wide and tied to the bed rests tightly bent in such a position that his cunt was visible for everybody to see.

They might not have seen it but, he enjoyed it. There was something about serving the Jiangs which just made him happy.

His robes were cut off his body and thrown on the floor sloppily. Wei Ying got a little embarrassed when he realized that there were a bunch of men staring at his cunt. He didn't realize that he was leaking out slick even before they gave him the aphrodisiac. The Jiang disciples who had known the eighteen-year-old for a while teased him, some slapped his cunt back and forth and watched him cry out in pleasure.

He wasn't handled so roughly on his first day. Madam Yu pushed an aphrodisiac down his throat and walked outside with a satisfied grin on her face. She was glad to see Wei Wuxian do what he truly deserved to do. To serve the Jiangs. Be their slave for the rest of his life. Perhaps Jiang cheng might pity him in the future and make him pop a few heirs too.

Wei Ying remembered feeling his entire body heating up and his cunt starting to clench around nothing. He felt as though his entire body was on fire and felt both his holes leak uncontrollably. The disciples enjoyed watching the former cry out for someone to fill his holes up and take his virginity. They were tempted to take the Jiang clan's beauty, but they knew that Wei Wuxian belonged to Jiang Wǎnyín and that they will only have him once the Jiang heir is done with his slave.

He somehow ripped his legs out of the bounds and started humping the edge of the bed to feel the soft fabric of the bed inside his virgin cunt. It was truly a scene to remember, he cried and cried still leaking slick from both his holes his hands remained bound due to the spiritual ropes specially ordered by Yu Ziyuan.

Wei Ying stopped humping the edge when he saw someone standing by the door. It was the Yu furen. Even though his body was on fire and took no name of stopping to crave something to fill his holes up and breed him as he deserved to. She was furious and shouted at the disciples to tie the whores legs with ropes and slick him up with oil so that he doesn't give her son a tough time.

Jiang Cheng was bigger than him though he was a few months older than him. He had muscular arms which could hold him right in his place. Wei Ying on the other side had a delicate figure he had always been so since the day he was in the lotus pier.

He couldn't imagine how big Jiang cheng's cock was going to be. It was going to split his cunt open and filled with his semen to the point where he'd only leak his spend.

Wei Ying felt himself being pushed back gently and his legs being flailed up and pressed against the bed rest at the same position again this time he felt too exposed and turned on he wanted to know what it felt like to have something inside him.

"Oil that whores cunt up. Push more aphrodisiac down his throat it doesn't matter if he ruins the bed.", Yu Ziyuan said angrily and walked away.

Wei Ying felt his cunt being slapped with oil and his mouth being fish hooked open roughly. He felt a few pills being pushed down his throat and it worked in no time. To make him feel better they massaged his pussy lips and rubbed his clit with all the oil that they had.

Jiang Cheng walked in almost an hour later, he had just taken a shower which had meant that he had come right after his training. He was going to be announced as the sect leader next week. He had a lot of hard work to do before the day came.