cute little cow

The obscene squelching sounds resounded through the private dining room connected to the master bedroom of Lan Zhan’s mansion, followed closely by the loud, whorish moans of the cow hybrid sitting on the table. His legs were folded, but kept wide open using the spreader bar and his hands were bound tightly behind his back using the red ribbon he usually wears in his hair.

There were two electric breast pumps attached to the omega’s teats, the stimulation on his chest making him writhe and squirm his upper body around. He mewls at a particularly harsh pump, the sensations turning into arousal that course through his veins. That was not the main cause of his loud noises though, because Wei Ying was a cow hybrid, and though getting his breasts milked did make him aroused he’d grown somewhat used to it as he grew up. The main cause for his pornographic sounds was―

―was the woman in between the hybrid omega’s legs, seated on a chair as her head was buried between her legs, mouth inside the wet, sloppy cunt as she aggressively eats him without taking a break. The reason why the omega on her dining table was crying out so wantonly, face wet with tears of pleasure.

“Lan ― hah! ― Lan Zhan~!” Wei Ying cried out as his cunny gave another weak squirt, cum shooting out of his slut hole as Lan Zhan laps it all up, “Mn?” she responds, smirking knowingly to herself as she feels Wei Ying’s pussy twitch at the vibrations of her deep voice.

“No more!” he sobbed out, his mouth letting out a choked moan, hips bucking around wildly and managing to inch him away from Lan Zhan’s ravenous mouth, if only for a very short second. But even though he’d pleaded his alpha to stop, Wei Ying himself didn’t actually know what he wanted; for Lan Zhan to stop eating him out like a man famished, or for her to continue taking him apart with just her tongue.

It was a good thing, then, that his alpha was there to decide that for him.

Lan Zhan raises an eyebrow, “No more?” she says, her gentle voice a stark contrast to the way her hands tightly grip on his hips. Wei Ying whimpers at the feeling of nails carving themselves on the soft skin of his hips, and at how Lan Zhan is clearly displeased at him.

A loud slap echoes throughout the room as one of Lan Zhan’s big hands come into contact with the gaping cunt, causing the omegan hybrid to arch his back, toes curling. The poor slut doesn’t get the chance to relax from the sudden slap when another, then another, and then several more slaps land on his battered pussy as the lewd squelch, squelch, squelch sounds resonate throughout the room.

Her Wei Ying squirms around adorably, his body writhing around like a beautiful dance while she can feel his pussy twitching under her hand. He slams himself down on the table after the fifth slap, moaning brokenly as tears pour out of his eyes, the movements of the electric pump on his chest only serving to overwhelm him even more.

How beautiful her omega is. Lan Zhan wants him to cry more.

“But isn’t this what Wei Ying was made for?” she asks him, head slightly tilted to the side after finally stopping the series of slaps on her omega’s red, twitching hole. Wei Ying is still breathing heavily, face red while still coming down from the high. His breath hitches when he feels Lan Zhan’s thumb and index finger trail towards his neglected dick, flushed red and oozing slutty juices onto him and the table.

And then, he feels her nails pinching his little cocklet, and he screams from the sudden burst of pain and pleasure, his twitching body arching off the table.

“Was that not the reason I bought Wei Ying from the auction months ago?” she says with faux innocence as her nails continue peppering more pinches onto his cute little cock, her gaze smug as Wei Ying moans and whines while gazing through the breast pumps to see his useless dick being played with; his alpha doesn’t play with it often, after all, since Wei Ying is content with only having his cunt played with.