What if lan zhan loses control

Yiling wwx looks like a milf.

Imagine lwj pounding into him mercilessly with a-yuan sleeping in the next room over. poor wwx has to keep himself from moaning out loud or else he will wake up his son . after all, seeing your future step father balls deep in your mom won't make for a good impression.

And lwj doesn't know how to stop , he can go whole night to prove wwx just how much he desires him .

Wwx can't keep up with reality, being fucked out of his mind .
The former Yilling Laozu is groomed everyday to be the perfect lan wife , take whatever his husband gives and provide for both his son and husband.

And as the cherry on top lwj finds an old book in the secret library of lan clan .
The book has a potion recipe which can make anyone consuming it able to bear children.

Seeing little yuan in wwx's lap lwj hurries to learn it and normally it would work with just one dose but to make sure he gives it to wei ying regularly for a month before doing their marital duty.

Not surprisingly, wwx gets pregnant soon and now has no way to leave him anymore.

The clan elders hearing of a heir are too happy to care what lwj did and lqr is already very much impressed with his little grandson yuan , so polite, so perfect that he could only wait for the next one to come and join his lessons .
He be already making schedule for the little one.

Wwx is too busy being pregnant and fucked everyday to mind what's going on outside.