One Lan Zhan, Two Lan Zhan, Three!

Wei Wuxian has been stressed from working hard to figure out the ring to transform back. Lan Wangji has the best solution to help him relax...

“I need to fix this, Lan Zhan! It’s making me so stressed that I can’t do anything else!” The ring on his finger was still a jade colour and he still could not remove it. When he first noticed it, Wei Wuxian was relieved, since green signified the completion of something, but no, the ring would not budge.

“You cannot move either.”

“It’s a good trade if it means that I will get my body back.” Not that it was a bad thing to have a vagina, but he disliked the fact that something with strong magic like this ring was still on his body with unknown side effects.

“You need to relax.” Wei Wuxian’s eyes were already starting to close from the soothing sound of his husband’s voice. “I shall give you a massage.” Without protest, Lan Wangji stripped the other and laid him face-down on their bed. It was one of their go-to relaxation activity; for Lan Wangji, he got to check the condition of his partner’s body, and Wei Wuxian got a damn-good massage from it!

He warmed up some sandalwood oil and began the process.

__________________________________

A very Long update awaits ur eager curiosity.

Have fun