kidnapped bride, pampered wife

Lan Zhan quickly whips out the syringe and presses it at the base of his swan-like neck, emptying the liquid inside it before pulling the object out and tucking it in her pocket so there were no clues left behind.

Her father would’ve been disappointed if Lan Zhan got caught for taking her rightful mate.

The omega’s eyelids close as his body goes slack, falling over as he lands perfectly into her arms, bangs framing his tilted face as his long black hair lands and curls around his chest. She would describe the him that night to a renaissance painting; a beautiful imagination stuck in an artist’s mind that would not leave until it was present on a canvas.

Wei Ying had always been an impossibly bright soul, attracting people to him like moths to a light source with his beautiful grins and wild personality. Lan Zhan would always be head-over-heels in love with her boisterous, beautiful beloved, but there was a certain beauty to her omega when he’s asleep (or, well, unconscious), one which Lan Zhan knows very well due to the footage of the cameras she secretly placed in the omega’s room. She liked watching Wei Ying sleep, mainly because of how quiet and tranquil he is when he sleeps, and just how vulnerable he looks, a stark contrast to how her little love usually is.

And Lan Zhan? She wants that. Wants Wei Ying to be vulnerable and trusting around her, wants to violate his beautiful body with her wicked desires as her omega stays pliant and asleep, wants to wake up to a Wei Ying covered in her marks and traces of what she’d done to him.

Lan Zhan had indulged in these fantasies, jerking herself off as Wei Ying sleeps, oblivious to the predator watching him through a screen.

But there was a difference between seeing her dearest omega through a screen, and actually holding him in her grasp.

How unfortunate, that Wei Ying had been driven out of the Jiang residence due to a particularly vicious argument. How convenient, for her own gain.

Lan Zhan exhales harshly, golden eyes slightly widened as she lifts her hand. Her trembling fingers caress the soft, perfect skin on her beloved’s face, thumb lightly parting his lips apart, and the alpha places a chaste kiss on the mole under the omega’s pretty pink lips.

The liquid inside the syringe was something she’d created, taking advantage of her position as the second-born of the Lan family that owned a major company working in medicine an biotech. It’d taken her a year to perfect the mind-erasing formula, but Lan Wangji has always been a patient and calculating person since young.

That night, Lan Zhan takes her bride, whisking him away from lotus lakes to the high clouds above.

“Mphf…slurp…’ock…so good..~”

The grip on Wei Ying’s head burned his scalp as the hand bobbed his head up and down the thick long dick, the ruthless pace showing that the owner of the hand didn’t seem to care much at how often the omega chokes and gags around the thick rod.

Even with his teary eyes, Wei Ying can see the stoic expression on Lan Zhan’s face, the look on her face greatly at the harsh way she treats the omega kneeling on all-fours in front of her.

The golden eyes stare at his tear-stained face, piercing into Wei Ying; there’s both a command for him to continue sucking her off and a warning, the promise of a punishment if he stops his ministrations. The omega feels his body tingle all over at the glint in Lan Zhan’s eyes, and he feels his sopping cunt squirt out more slick that runs down his thighs.