welcome to lan clan

The smell of a ripe omega spreads throughout the class when lan qiren had been teaching the students. Just as he was about to teach them about another scripture he came to a halt when he realised that it was an omega in heat.

It was none other then wei wuxian who was in heat in the middle of the classroom right now, and at that moment he knew that his youngest nephew was the omegas mate.

"Let me go lan Zhan!" Wei Ying cried out when the alpha pounced on him out of nowhere and Started to rip off his robes with his hands.

"WangJi" lan qiren and lan xichen interuppted as they stared at lan zhan with an impassive look on their face. Well, lan xichen was happy that his brother had found his mate, whilst lan qiren was happy with the fact that it was a ripe omega from a prestigious clan.

"Omegas are supposed to be marked and mated in public when their alphas find them" Lan qiren said looking at wei wuxian who was horrified when nobody had come to help him as his robes were getting ripped off his body.

"This is disgusting! Let me go!" Wei Ying cried out trying to hit lan zhan who had successfully ripped off his robes leaving him stark naked.

"You belong to gusu lan, get used to it" lan qiren said as he walked upto the helpless omega. "They're watching, even my brother!" Wei Ying cried out trying to kick lan zhan with his slender legs.

"Mating ceremony happens in public, they can watch" Lan Zhan darkly whispered turning the omega the other way round so that the whole class was watching him being ravished by the second young master of lan.

"Jiang cheng! Help me!" Wei Ying begged trying to find his brother in the crowd, his alpha brother sighed and shook his head in shame. He should have never brought his omega brother with him. But, if he didn't the chances of him being mated in front of a thousand jiang sect people watching would have been higher.

"Obey" lan wangji whispered darkly throwing his robes off somewhere on the floor, he revealed his toned body to the whole class all in one go and spread his legs apart.

The omega had a pale skin, thin waist one could drool over and a face do godly that lan wangji was no longer able to control himself.

The whole class gaped at the sight of the omegas sopping wet cunt spread so wide just for them to see and enjoy. The omega thrashed around when the enraged alpha spread his pussy lips apart to reveal his tiny hole which clenched around nothing at the moment. Slick gushed outside his whole begging to be mated by an alpha.

"Don't spread them!" Wei Ying spat trying to swat the man's hand away as he spread his lips wide open.

"Spread the omegas genitals apart with your fingers and show them his purity that you are about to take" lan qiren said walking upto the omega thrashing on the floor.

Lan wangji nodded and spread his pussy lips apart wide to show the disciples the omega hole. Wincing in pain wei ying hid his face behind his palms and started sobbing in horror.

"Elder's will check if the omega is a virgin or not. Since none of them are present here, lan xichen will do it" lan qiren said looking at the omegas pussy lips spread apart.

"There, there. Calm down Wei Ying it could have been so much worse" lan xichen whispered with a smile on his face and bent down on the floor with his hands ready to prod the hole.

"Lan Zhan! Please don't do This! Please please" wei ying begged as he felt more slick gush down both his holes. "Be good to your alpha" lan qiren sternly said, he looked at lan Zhan and nodded indirectly telling him that he has to teach his omega a lesson.

Meanwhile, lan xichen prodded his middle finger against the untouched hole Which clenched around the slick trying to stop it from gushing. "it hurts please don't!" Wei Ying begged when he felt a finger move inside him in an exccrutingly slow pace. The tight walls around the finger clenched so hard around the finger that lan xichen had pulled his finger out in a second with a rather amused look on his face.