To Have and to Hold (To Use and Abuse) part-2

Wei Wuxian keens as his husband’s finger breeches him, only sliding in up to the second knuckle before bottoming out. It’s longer than Lan Wangji’s tongue, and Wei Wuxian shoves his ass backwards to try and get as much of it inside of him as possible. His keening turns into sharp whimpers when Lan Wangji adds in a second finger far too soon, and the sharp pain that occurs when his husband forces a third finger into him is enough to bring him to tears.

“Mercy, mercy, Lan Zhan! I can’t handle all three, your Wei Ying is breaking!” He squeals out, frantic hands scratching at the angry head of Lan Wangji’s cock, conveniently in reach from the platform of his cruel husband’s hand.

Dispassionately, Lan Wangji hums, thrusting his fingers in twice before removing them to Wei Wuxian’s gratuitous offers of thanks. He hooks the tops of four fingers past Wei Wuxian’s rim, only to spread his asshole open wide enough for him to spit into, loud and filthy and absolutely wonderful. Wei Wuxian mewls as Lan Wangji uses his index finger to rub his spit into his husband’s gaping, bright red hole.

Wei Wuxian makes a noise of confusion as Lan Wangji picks him up once more, positioning him so he’s sitting astride his husband’s monstrous erection, legs spread wide.

Lan Wangji’s hips press up gently in warning, and Wei Wuxian’s mouth drops open in horror.

“No! No, no, Er-gege, I really won’t be able to take your dick,” he shakes his head frantically, trying to pull out of his captor’s grip.

“Wei Ying promised me every day,” Lan Wangji reminded him, face impassive. His free hand reaches down to spread Wei Wuxian’s asscheeks, using his cockhead to keep them open.

“I’ll break! I’ll really break!” Wei Wuxian cries frantically, hands scrabbling, leaving tiny red welts on his husband’s skin.

“Wei Ying will stretch,” Lan Wangji said coolly, completely confident. He grips his cock and shoves the head inside.

Wei Wuxian screams, feeling as though he’s been torn in two.

“Besides,” Lan Wangji continues, his cock twitching at his husband’s screams of pain, “Wei Ying is my toy – mine to use as I please.” He thrusts in, getting almost half of his dick inside of his husband’s tiny body, visibly distending his stomach. “Mine to break.”

Wei Wuxian is in too much pain to even think, let alone speak. All he can do is stare at the outline of his husband’s cock protruding unnaturally from his stomach.

Lan Wangji runs a loving finder over the protrusion, taking in the way his Wei Ying yields so beautifully to him, only the faintest hint of blood tainting their coupling. Ah, but his darling husband insisted – if he wants to be used like a toy, then Lan Wangji will oblige him.

Roughly, he draws out, leaving only the tip in; it would be too much of a hassle to force it inside every time. He slides his unresponsive husband back onto his cock, watching with rapt attention as he sees himself pushing into and through the physical limits of his husband’s oh-so-generous body. After a few more minutes of careful thrusting, his husband’s crushingly tight passage finally opens up enough that he can slide in and out without worrying that his dick might accidentally snap off inside his husband.

Finally, Lan Wangji can use him as he pleases.

Filthy sounds fill the room as Lan Wangji pounds into his now unconscious husband, conveniently pocket-sized. He can’t fit his entire length into the tight clutch of his toy, but it’s still enough that he can adequately pour out his frustration at his husband’s disregard for his own wellbeing, Lan Wangji’s worry over the same thing, into the way he shamelessly violates his husband’s body, using him completely for his own satisfaction. Precum mixes with spit and coats Wei Wuxian’s lower half in a light pink sticky mess.

Lan Wangji uses his toy for over an hour before getting close, the sight of his husband’s silent tears combining with the way he’s so thoroughly claimed him, used him, pushes him over the edge.

Groaning loudly, he slams his Wei Ying’s body down onto his cock one last time, forcing more of it inside than ever before. He can barely hear the weak hitching breaths his husband lets out over the blood rushing in his ears. He unloads himself inside of his husband, the world narrowing down to the sight of Wei Wuxian’s already misshapen stomach filling out even more as Lan Wangji’s cum spurts from his deeply buried cock, making his shrunken wife look full and pregnant, the excess bursting out of his hole to drip down Lan Wangji’s still pulsing member, coating his balls and staining the seat of his robes.

God, does Lan Wangji love his wife.

Pulling his still hard dick out, he gathers up the spilt cum sluggishly dripping from his wife’s gaping asshole and uses it to slick the way as he strips his cock to the image of his wife’s completely ruined body. Angling his cock towards his well-used toy, Lan Wangji grunts as his second orgasm hits, his cum shooting out to cover Wei Wuxian in hot stripes of white.

Before Lan Wangji has a chance to bask in the afterglow, however, Wei Wuxian’s tiny body disappears in a poof of smoke.

Lan Wangji is dragged forward by the captive weight of his husband suddenly increasing in his hand. He falls gracelessly onto the sleeping form of his full-sized husband who is covered in less of Lan Wangji’s cum than he had been a second ago.

Tilting his head, he decides that he’s still pleased with just how coated his husband is. Now, the only thing left to do before he goes to bed is to make sure that his lovely husband gets off, too.

Reaching down, Lan Wangji shoves two fingers into the gape of Wei Wuxian’s asshole, deftly locating and abusing his prostate. He fastens his lips to Wei Wuxian’s dick, sucking until he’s rewarded for his hard work.

Lan Wangji goes to bed cradling a filthy, unconscious Wei Wuxian, frustration and lust satisfied, the taste of his husband’s cum lingering on his tongue.

Notes:
The talisman was originally invented by the rouge cultivator and his partner who were into hotgluegunning. It's trigger to release the shrinking effect is the 'cursed' party getting covered in cum. WWX's lucky his husband is extra nasty, or else he would have had a rough week ahead of him, waiting for LWJ to break the curse the hard way.