Punishment for Wei Wuxian

"Lan Zhan — ummphh ..."

Wei Wuxian groaned in resignation. Wangji forced Wuxian’s head to move faster and take more of his cock. Wuxian never expected to be treated this harshly, but he knew this was punishment.

WangJi came in WuXian's warm mouth. “Swallow,”  he said with more frost than Wei Ying is used to hearing. (1)

Wangji had never been this angry before.

If only his wife would stop carelessly flirting with women everywhere they go. The very thought had Wangji swallowing mouthfuls of vinegar. His eyes darken.

His beloved wife needs to be punished. He needed to remember who he belonged to.

In all honesty, Lan Wangji almost didn’t have the heart to push through with his plan, but seeing his lover obediently accept his punishment broke Wangji’s fragile control (2). He wanted to play with the man before him and test some methods he had read about the other day.

Wangi tied Wuxian’s wrist together with his forehead ribbon. He tied a cloth over his eyes and secured his ankles to the bedposts so he couldn’t close his legs.  WangJi then hung WuXian's bound hands above the bed.(3)

It was time to torment Wuxian

"Lan Zhan ... My body is so hot. What did you put in my Emperor’s Smile?" Even without hearing it, Wei WuXian knew he was under the influence of an aphrodisiac.

Lan Wangji has left him helplessly begging to be touched.

Silently, Wangji dripped more aphrodisiac onto Wuxian’s cock, then carefully inserted a thin metal rod into the tip.(4)  The instrument was blunt, and its base was decorated with a small jade peacock. It would have been beautiful but it only served to torture Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian squealed when the device entered the small hole. “ Lan Zhan, don’t! Take it out! Take it out! Please not there. I’m scared it will hurt!”

"It won't hurt,” was Wangji’s curt reply.

Wuxian shivered. He would have never imagined that such a small gap could be penetrated by the cold metal. He shut his eyes and tried to close his legs, but the restraints kept them in place. Wuxian’s whole body was exposed, powerless in front of his husband like a grilled fished ready to be eaten.

Lan Wangji did not stop there. He placed a fine jade ring at the base or Wei Ying’s stem to prevent his release. Wuxian cried silently, but the aphrodisiac only made him harder.

His whole body was burning for release, but Wangji wouldn't allow him even as the man himself grew hard.

"Forgive me, HanGuang Jun. Forgive me. I promise to be obedient, please don't torture me like this."

Wuxian’s please fell on deaf ears as Wangji smeared a crystal, phallic-shaped instrument with more of the aphrodisiac. Wangji jabbed two fingers into Wuxian’s chrysanthemum before pushing in the toy.

"Ahh! Lan Zhan ... What are you putting in? Cold"

The cold from the toy was a stark contrast to the burning heat of his body. The toy directly pounded a sensitive area inside Wuxian and the aphrodisiac burned all the hotter through him. Wuxian was overwhelmed with the heat all over his body.

Frustration was building from being unable to release, and tears fell from Wuxian’s eyes. But Wangji did not pity him.(5)

Never would have Wangji thought to torture Wuxian, and he did not expect it to be this pleasant. His wife stretched in surrender and begging desperately was a truly tempting sight.