dressing the part (last)

Wei Ying licked his lips, let his skirts fall down and walked back towards the mirror, where he found the scented oils. There was sandalwood and jasmine, generally preferred by gentlemen; lotus and magnolia, which suited men and women alike; and one which carried the sweet fragrance of roses and lilies. Wei Ying chose that one to coat his fingertips in, brushed some into his neck and dipped his fingers into the oil again before bringing them back underneath his skirts. He made a little sound and Lan Wangji knew he'd succeeded in slipping the ring around his sex when he dropped the skirts a second time, and twisted his hips a little. Then he brushed his skirts down, checked his appearance in the mirror and returned to Lan Wangji.

'There,' he said, folding his hands in front of himself again. 'Is there anything else my qīn ài de desires of me?'

Lan Wangji could think of a thing or two. He slowly raised his arms, extending them invitingly towards Wei Ying, and saw his husband's eyes focus on the unmistakable bump covered by his robes. Wei Ying took his hands and Lan Wangji drew him on top of him, legs parting around his thighs.

'Oh, Lan-er-gongzi,' said Wei Ying, his gaze fluttering down. 'This is highly inappropriate! I am a maiden of my clan, a virtuous virgin...!'

Lan Wangji pressed a finger to Wei Ying's pink painted lips and tightened his grip on his husband's arm. 'If you wish to remain a virtuous maiden in the eyes of your clan, you would do well to stay quiet, lovely lotus girl.'

'Oh no! What do you intend to do? Are you not the honourable Hanguang-Jun, defender of the innocent...' Wei Ying gave a convincing little squeal when Lan Wangji slipped his hand under his husband's skirt. 'Oh no! Help, help! A villain!' He struggled convincingly in Lan Wangji's grip and only broke character to whisper: 'The balcony?'

'Sealed,' replied Lan Wangji. He'd placed a soundproof web over the door before inviting his husband into the inn, anticipating that they would succumb to their lust for each other. He pressed his mouth to Wei Ying's, smothering his cries for help, and roughly wrestled him underneath him. He pushed Wei Ying's skirts up so he could kneel between his legs and purred: 'These jewels look magnificently on you, my love.'

Wei Ying chuckled softly before picking up his pretend-struggle again. 'Oh no, don't! Don't touch me so lewdly, Lan-er-gongzi, what will my future betrothed say when he finds this lotus already picked?'

Lan Wangji regretted not having taken off his small clothes earlier, at the very least his boots and trousers. It wasn't hard to overpower Wei Ying - not even if he actually tried, which he wasn't now - but he didn't have enough hands to keep his lover pinned down and reach underneath his own skirts to shove his trousers down and free his straining member. He chose the latter, and Wei Ying used that opportunity to squirm onto his stomach and attempt to crawl out from under his lover. Lan Wangji grabbed him by his hips and pulled him back, and Wei Ying cried out: 'Help! Help! Someone save me from this brigand!' Conveniently, his skirts bundled up underneath his stomach, leaving his backside exposed for Lan Wangji. He stroked the soft flesh, then slapped it, making Wei Ying squeal.

He wrestled Wei Ying's arms on his back and held them there with one hand, then lowered himself and kissed Wei Ying's right butt-cheek before using his other hand to part his buttocks and run his tongue over the delicate ring of flesh in between. Wei Ying shrieked - that wasn't acting, he was always very vocal when his husband used his mouth on his puckered little hole.

'Oh!' Wei Ying gasped. 'Oh no, you dirty, debaucherous man! That is so filthy - ah! Oh, oh fuck...'

Lan Wangji chuckled. 'That is no language for a proper young lady.'

'This is no behaviour for a proper gentleman! Oh, heavens, you're so nasty, Hanguang-Jun, who would ever have thought you could be such a brute!'

Lan Wangji ignored him and focussed on getting him wet and stimulating his hole with his tongue. Once he thought he'd teased his lover enough, he sat up, fished his cock out from under his robes, spat in his palm and ran it over his length. But no, he wanted Wei Ying to face him. He'd looked so pretty with the gold on his eyelids and the pink on his lips; it would be a waste if he wouldn't be able to enjoy that now, wouldn't it? So he released Wei Ying's arms and flipped him onto his back. His eyes were wet already - he looked so pretty when he cried, the tears making his grey eyes gleam and seem even bigger. Lan Wangji leaned over to kiss him, not caring if his own lips would turn pink as well, and whispered: 'You look so stunning, my dear. Forgive me for not being able to resist you, I simply have to have you.'

'Hanguang-Jun...!' mewled Wei Ying.

Lan Wangji pushed his lover's legs up and open, pressed the obscenely large crown of his cock against the tiny hole and took a few heartbeats to admire the sight of it before nudging forward into Wei Ying's tight heat. Wei Ying moaned loudly, but despite the lack of oil, Lan Wangji knew it didn't really hurt; his husband was far too used to taking his girth. 'Wei Ying,' he sighed. 'You feel so good around me. So hot...'

'Oh, my little virgin hole...! You're tearing me open, you beast - ngh! Oh, oh, there is no way you can fit all of that in my unsullied body...!' Lan Wangji proved the lotus maiden wrong and pressed forward, sheathing himself all the way inside his lover and staying for a moment, allowing Wei Ying to adjust to the feeling of being filled. 'It's so much,' keened Wei Ying. 'Oh, you are so huge inside of me! You're ruining my virgin body, you bandit!'

'Not yet,' said Lan Wangji, and he started moving. Wei Ying clamoured a little, but he was soon out of breath and only moaned at the rhythm of his husband's powerful thrusts. Their bodies rocked the daybed and Wei Ying shook from every deep punch inside of him - Lan Wangji was deliberately being rough, that was the fun of this scenario. He lowered his face to Wei Ying's ear and whispered: 'I will take you back to Lotus Pier and publicly claim you as my own. I'll have all of Yunmeng witness how I made this maiden mine, have them listen to your lewd moans as I impale you on my length...'

Wei Ying moaned: 'Lan Zhan!' and his muscles contracted around Lan Wangji, almost sending him over the edge. Lan Wangji closed his eyes momentarily and lifted himself on his arms, eyed Wei Ying's pretty little dick as it swayed helplessly with every push and shove. It had turned red and half-hard and couldn't reach full erection because of the ring around its base. If Lan Wangji wanted to make his lover come, he'd have to achieve that some other way. He had plenty ways to accomplish that, but nothing was quite as enticing as doing it this way: without touching his sex or stimulating that little lump inside of him. Knowing his depraved words alone could make his sweet Wei Ying climax...

'I'm going to fill you with my seed,' he heaved, 'and when I have rounded out your belly with my sons and daughters and bounce you on my cock, you will know what it is truly like to be filled, and to be ruined.'

Wei Ying's head tipped back and his mouth opened in a silent scream, the sound obstructed by the unstoppable moans rolling from his lips as he came. His lower body clenched down and shuddered around Lan Wangji's member, and he too exploded, roaring his lover's name as his climax washed over him. He fell down on Wei Ying, barely catching himself with his arms. Wei Ying croaked: 'Oh immortal heaven!' and folded his arms around Lan Wangji's back, pulling him closer. He peppered Lan Wangji's cheek and ear with kisses. 'My Lan Zhan, so amazing...!'

Lan Wangji would have laughed if he hadn't felt so drained, and he buried his face in the nape of Wei Ying's neck, which smelled so sweetly of lilies and roses, grateful for the gentle breeze flowing in from the balcony and stroking their naked lower bodies.

After a while, Wei Ying stirred, and Lan Wangji raised his head, to receive a kiss on the lips from his husband.

'Lan Zhan, how long do we have this suite?'

'Two days.'

'And how many garments...?'

A lot. 'They make up nine complete outfits, in total.'

Wei Ying chuckled. 'I'm going to be sore by the time we leave this inn, aren't I?'

Lan Wangji smiled and nuzzled him. 'I should hope so, my love. I should certainly hope so...'