Double Trouble 3

Before he had the time to ponder more on the mystery, both Lan Wangji’s got up, in perfect synchronization, and took each of Wei Wuxian’s arms and to haul him to the bed!

The male barely had time to make a sound before two pair of nimble hands undressed him until he was naked as the day he was born. There was something arousing about the way both Lan Wangjis watched him – like he was a piece of meat that was going to be devoured. Wei Wuxian could barely tell which one was the ‘real’ one since they were both identical. He wanted to keep a logical mind, but something inside of him wanted to see if their members were the same as well. Wei Wuxian made a move to sit up, a defiant move to assert that he wasn’t going to go down easy. He had a pretty good idea of what they were planning to do with him, they didn’t even bother to hide the tent in their robes. But he was no match for the strength of one Lan Wangji, much less two, because Wei Wuxian was easily manipulated so that he was on all fours on the bed. He felt vulnerable and open with his hole on display for all to see and his hanging cock erect and begging for attention. One day, Wei Wuxian vowed, he won’t be so easy, but it seems like as long as Lan Wangji was around, he was going to be sloppy slut for him either way.

“What are you going to d –” It was stupid of him to think that they were going to let him talk. One Lan Wangji slithered underneath and slotted his head right under Wei Wuxian’s pulsating member, while the other one gripped his cheeks and buried his face between them. “AH!” Wei Wuxian gasped as he was suddenly sandwiched between his husbands whose mouth got to work on tearing him apart. The Lan Wangji on the bottom was sucking with suck vigour that Wei Wuxian felt his like life force was being stolen. It was even worse when he would alternate between lightly teasing the slit with his tongue and careful scrapes of his teeth along the smooth shaft. On the other hand, the one on top was incessantly flicking his hot, wet tongue over his rim, feeling every wrinkle with the tip, until it was loose enough to slip in a finger, all the way to the knuckle. Wei Wuxian would moan with every thrust, after all, it has been a week since they last saw each other, and his own fingers were not as thick or nimble as his husband’s, so the sensations took some getting used to again.

The double stimulation was too much, and Wei Wuxian was close in no time. His legs began to shake as he tried to hold his orgasm and not fall on Lan Wangji at the same time. There were now three fingers inside, thrusting in and out with no mercy. It also didn’t help that the bottom Lan Wangji used his hands to grip open his cheeks for his twin, allowing him to further abuse the hole until it was twitching to be filled. Wei Wuxian tried to keep it down, not that he was the type to hide his voice during sex, but this was really something else. He cursed his curiosity for wanting to know what it was like to have two Lan Wangjis in bed. He could barely take the foreplay from the pair; how would he take them both inside? Is that even possible?

*

When he was younger, Wei Wuxian would read about a certain type of predator that would stun their prey by tricking it with a false sense of pleasure as it was being consumed, so that it would not flee for its life. Pressed between two of his husbands, he definitely felt like a bunny rabbit trapped between two wolves. He was going crazy, rapidly losing his mind with every bite and suckle at his neck and shoulders. One Lan Wangji for each side of his neck. Wei Wuxian would cry out and shivered uncontrollably every time they latched onto a part of the skin and sucked until there was a mark. It didn’t help that he was seated in their lap, if he moved back then he would feel the monster erection pressing at his ass, and if he moved forward then he would graze the other hard rod against his sensitive member. They didn’t let him cum. The twins had a wicked smile as they took turns on Wei Wuxian with their lips.

Now, Wei Wuxian was in their laps as they marred his body with bruises. Usually, he would end up looking like he was mauled by an animal as the results of one Lan Wangji, now there was two, he must look like a zombie at the end! It was slightly painful, but he could not pull away. Not when their warm palms roamed around his body, searching and re-exploring it again. Through it all, Wei Wuxian tried to be fair and had one arm around the one in front, and another reaching behind to bury his hands in the silky strands of the other. Both seemed to appreciate the effort as they softly nibbled at his lips and pecked at his face.

“Wei Ying,” The one in front was the first to speak, “Chose.” His hands lightly massaged Wei Wuxian’s hips as he waited for the reply. At first, he didn’t understand – choose? Choose what? Granted, he would have better cognitive performance if the one behind him wasn’t squeezing at his nipples and licking at the shell of his ear. “Who do you want first?” Lan Wangji said again, softly as he tucked a strand of hair behind his husband’s ear. But Wei Wuxian was at a loss for words because he didn’t know what he wanted. He was content with the two of them just being there, he knows how jealous his husband gets when it comes to other people.

“Umm…” Wei Wuxian bit his lips in trepidation. Really, the last thing he wanted was to use his brain. “You chose for me!” At the end of the day, they both had the same parts, same mindset, so there was really no difference, right?

That was proven true when one forehead ribbon went around his wrists to keep them tied up above his head and one went around his neck like a collar. Like he was the twin’s pets to do whatever they pleased to him. And that’s exactly what happened.

The Lan Wangji that was in front of him was soon lining up his lubricated cock against the tight entrance, rubbing the rim teasingly as he watched the grey eyes back. Wei Wuxian should have known that it would not be an easy ride, because at when the head popped in, he gasped at the sting, but then something was immediately stuffed in his mouth. In one swoop, both Lan Wangjis was buried to the hilt, essentially gagging him. Wei Wuxian was being spit-roasted! To make matters worse, their hive mind meant that they moved at the same time, drawing out until the tip was left and thrusting back in. Wei Wuxian was struggling to breathe from the brutal pace, also from his nose being buried in his husband’s balls as he moved back and forth. At this angle, with his head tilted back and neck open, Lan Wangji was able to straddle his face and set his own pace, going in as far as he wanted. Wei Wuxian’s nails dug into his palms while his toes curled, and legs shook as he tried to contain the building orgasm. Normally he could last much longer, but he was no match for his husband who had a very rich sex drive, not that it was doubled, he had no chance. So, when the Lan Wangji that was fucking him moved slightly and changed the angle to that it was going straight for his g-spot, Wei Wuxian lost it.