Ch. 11 Librarians, tch

"You are Hatake's pup, aren't you?" Ibiki grunted.

"Scarecrow sensei's apprentice, yeah," Akari nodded.

Ibiki smirked slightly at the nickname, before returning back to his annoyed expression. "Why are you here?"

"Scarecrow sensei is on another mission," Akari pouted. "I want to train. Teach me something cool," she demanded.

The other workers of T&I looked at her as if she had a death wish.

Oda sighed, rolling his eyes in the background, where he was practicing making some kind of knot.

"Why don't you go to some other jonin sensei?" Ibiki asked calmly. "Asuma?"

"He's busy training his previous students."

"Anko?"

"She rains Haru with snake babies. And Haru said she was busy today so he's taking a day off."

"Genma?"

"He's giving special training to Akio, and he has only two hours to spare so I won't interfere."

"Kakashi?"

"He's on a mission! I told you!"

Ibiki sweat-dropped slightly. "So I was really the last option?"

"Oh no, you're the second last, or third last, it depends really. Scarecrow sensei is the last, as of right now," Akari ranted off.

"Ibiki sensei would be the last one on your list after he makes you dissect humans," Oda commented.

"...He'll what?"

"I only threaten to make you do it brat, I haven't made you do it. Yet." Ibiki provided rather unhelpfully.

"Yet," Oda repeated.

"Ne... sensei I don't want any torture-interrogation stuff... hehe..."

"Then why are you here? Why don't you too take a day off? Or take on D-Ranks?" Ibiki suggested.

"I'm too bored to take a day off, and my master will end me the next time I take D-Ranks without his permission. He's already holding Inu-chan hostage," Akari grumbled.

"Don't worry, it's normal to not understand half the things she says," Oda provided his master helpfully.

"How about I just hang around until I get something to do?" Akari suggested.

Ibiki sighed. "Oda could use some sparring practice, so how about you return here an hour before lunch, and both of you can work on your taijutsu while I do my work?"

"How about I wait here till then?" she wiggled her eyebrows.

A kunai whizzed past her cheek, scratching it slightly, and implanting itself in the wall behind her.

"O-Or... I'll just go and be back at noon," she said slowly, cautiously tip-toeing out of there. "I'll see you later to wipe the floor off your feet, Oda!" she called out from outside the T&I building.

------

Akari yawned loudly in the library, before catching the glare the librarian was looking at her with.

"...Hehe...sorry..."

She tch-ed and left.

"Kakashi Hatake, Kakashi Hatake, Hatake Kakashi, come on, books!" Akari muttered to herself skimming through the shelves.

Akari soon came to the conclusion that Scarecrow sensei wasn't famous enough to have an entire book written on him.

So she went with the next best thing.