Ch. 75 Almighty Push

"W-What's happening..." Sakura whispered to herself, seeing nothing but barren land all around her.

All over the place that used to call itself the Village Hidden in the Leaves. 

The Hidden Village of one of the five great nations.

Reduced to nothing but dust and barren land, injured and dead people...

Where was Naruto!? Where was he... they couldn't win without him... they couldn't-

"Naru-!"

"Sakura-san..."

Sakura turned around to blink back at the eleven year old. "Akari..." she whispered. "Konoha... is... no more...."

She saw the chunin in front of her take a deep breath, before staring back at her calmly. "Konoha is it's people, and as long as a single one of those people with the will of fire inside of them are alive, Konoha is still there. And Lady Tsunade made sure, with the help of Katsuyu, that most if not all of us survived that explosion."

"She's right," Shikamaru, who was tending to his sprained ankle, backed her up. "We can't lose hope."

Akari activated her Sharingan despite her chakra exhaustion. "You are Lady Tsunade's apprentice! You are the Pink Goddess! You are the strongest kunoichi I've seen in action! And you are just going to sit here and cry for help!?"

"You were going to catch up to Naruto and Sasuke, remember?" Ino prompted, jumping in front of them.

The four of them winced when they saw the Naraka path of Pain land in front of them.

Akari tore her eyes away from the enemy for two seconds to look at Sakura. "Sakura-san, whoever is controlling all these bodies killed my master."

Sakura's eyes widened.

"Kakashi sensei is..."

"Dead," Shikamaru said, slightly groaning in pain because of his injured ankle. "Choji and his dad is with him right now."

"We can still beat him!" Akari said stomping a foot in front of them. "You are waiting for Naruto-nii? Then at least make his job easier for him, right?"

Sakura took a deep breath, before sighing and standing up. "TENDO PAIN!"

More than half the village turned back to look at her. "WE WILL NOT LOSE! HELL, WE WILL FINISH YOU OFF BEFORE YOU EVEN GET A LOOK AT NARUTO'S FACE!"

Akari looked at Sakura in awe, before a huge grin broke across her face. "HELL YES! YOU THINK YOU ARE GOD!? THIS IS PINK GODDESS FOR YOU!"

"Do you even have a strategy you morons!?"

Akari blinked before looking back at Shikamaru and frantically whispering, "I kind of thought you'd take care of that?"

Shikamaru groaned.

"There's a trap at every five steps in all directions starting from that rock," she added in a whisper. Shikamaru's eyes widened.

"When did you-" he stopped short, turning to look around to see Haru, Iruka, Kotetsu and Izumo waving back at him.

"Right after the blast," Akari whispered grinning. All of them turned to look at the Naraka Path stepping back. "When everyone was recovering. I figured it'd come down to a fight and we are just so good at seals, it was pure luck I saw Iruka sensei near me."

Shikamaru smirked. "Well, a brat like you cannot show me up," he smiled painfully, dragging his injured leg along. "Time to counter attack."