15

"Get her out of the water!"

"Stop moving her, Colby!"

"I'm hardly touching her Sam"

"Guys, I think she's having a seizure-"

"You think, Katrina?"

"No, Xepher, I don't. She can probably hear us, let's just get her out of the water"

"Colby, hold her head. Talk to her"

"Can someone please shut her eyes? I don't want her to see this"

"She can't see, Tara. We're not moving her any more than we have to"

"Ready? I'm going to count to three but lift on two. One, two-"

"Okay, put her down somewhere where she can't hit anything"

"Do we call 911?"

There was a quieter voice. A soft, deep voice. I couldn't pinpoint where it was.

"You're okay, Taylor. It's okay. Everything will be alri- She's not breathing!"

"Can I get some light here?"

"Sam, Colby. Calm down. I read about this once, she's at the point where she doesn't breathe. Has anyone been timing her?"

"I have"

"Thanks, Tara"

"It's stopping, can someone get her a glass of water?"

"Sure Devyn. I'll be right back"

"What's the time?"

"One minute seventeen seconds. It could be a little longer. Colby, did you wait to yell?"

"No.... She told me she was fine. She told me she was fine,"

"What do you mean?"

"She kept looking lost and losing her balance. But she said she was fine. I knew it was bullshit but I didn't push it"

"You couldn't have known she was going to have a seizure, Colby"

"But I knew something was wrong. I didn't do anything about it"

"Don't beat yourself up about it. There's a very high chance she might not remember it,"

As my vision began fading back in, the voices became more clear since I could see who was talking. I was on my side, staring at the pool. I didn't really know how I got here, and everything was really foggy.

I sat up, immediately causing Devyn, Colby and Sam to steady me. I looked around, seeing everyone look at me with a panicked look. "Lay back down, Taylor," Devyn said, and even though she was being sweet, it made me feel like something was wrong.

"What's going on?" I asked as I layed on my back, "What's wrong with me?" I could feel my face scrunching up, and I covered my mouth in an attempt to quiet myself.

"Here," Kat said, walking quickly over with a water bottle. She set it beside me, "Is she back? Taylor, what's wrong?"

I didn't answer, instead I stared up at Colby who was sitting beside my head. He was looking at Sam, listening to his and Devyn's conversation. But he must have heard what Katrina said, because he looked down at me and realized the state I was in.

I was just there, sitting on the ground confused as to why we stopped shooting for the music video and why I was soaking wet on the ground. And why everyone was staring at me like I caught a disease.

Colby moved hair off of my face, tucking it back behind my ears and when he was done he let his hand rest on my cheek. I didn't look away from him as he did this, watching his hands and his eyes. His eyes, a usual bright blue were now dull, held something in them that I found myself infatuated with.