Introduction

Let me know

First time Reader?

Or Reread?

Before we start Author Note:
This story is 98% different from the actual storyline of The Vampire Diaries. In other words, somethings will follow it, but most things will be different. It's still in progress of being written. I messed with the dates of some events, like I know the year is messed up and I skipped around a bit. But like I said; This is an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!

There is no such thing as a right opinion. I know some people won't like the characters that the OC gets with and some will love it. But I don't care. This is my story. I wrote it and took the time to post it. I don't want comments saying the OC is a whore, slut, whiny and/or annoying. Don't like her? Don't read it. Very simple.

There will be smut in this story. It'll become very obvious later in the story. There will be an original plot line to this story. I have some ideas and will do my best to keep it to an original plot instead of following too much with the shows.

Also, I'm always up for suggestions. If you want to see something happen, msg me or comment. It's not guaranteed to happen, but it's more likely to if you comment.

This story will have Smut, Panic Attacks, shaming and other Teen drama. This is the only warning to this story.

There is Google Translated French in this story. I do not know French. I never tried to learn it. It just wasn't one of the languages I had an interest in. If you know French, feel free to comment corrections!

As always; Comment and Vote! Commenting is a great way to gain followers of your own without advertising your stuff. And Voting is a great way of showing you like the story!

Also! This is an Unmarked story. Meaning no love interest.

Btw! I always check out the profiles of the people who comment, vote and follow. I loooove seeing what you all read and write.

With that being said, here is the Introduction to;

Floraison.

In this Alternate Universe:

Main OC
Sadie Sienna Emersyn
April 13th 1990 (Starts in 2012: 22)
Blonde hair
Blue Eyes
Portrayed by Ashley Benson

Main OCSadie Sienna Emersyn April 13th 1990 (Starts in 2012: 22)Blonde hairBlue EyesPortrayed by Ashley Benson