Chapter XXXII: Mate Pull

I stared at Klaus as I tried to process my own thoughts.

"I-I did. But I'm still uncertain about it all.." I told him honestly. He moved his head a bit in a subtle nod, like he understood where I was coming from. "This..this pull I feel from you both- I don't- I've never felt anything like it before." I admitted to him. Klaus smiled a bit at this.

"So you do feel the mate pull then. I thought I was the only one actually feeling it!" Klaus exclaimed. I looked at I'm confused as he laid down next to me in relief. Did he just say mate pull?

"Mate pull?" I repeated. Klaus snapped his head to the side to look at me. His eyes looked like he didn't mean to say that. But it was too late now.

"I- Do Succubus not have Mates?" He questioned, sitting back up. I sat up next to him as well, shaking my head no.

"That's why we have the claiming process. That's our way of saying we are soulmates- even if we aren't- since we don't-" I rambled. Confused how to explain it to him.

"So you claiming someone is making them your soulmate." He repeated simply. I nodded. My mind buzzing with thoughts of the pull and what he had called it. Were we soulmates? What about Kol? Was he as well? Or was it a fluke? "Vampires and Werewolves have soulmates. Usually we don't find them in our lifetime- so we just end up alone or with someone randomly." Klaus explained. "I could always feel a pull to you. The first time I saw you- I didn't even need to look at you to feel it, honestly."

"So we are-" I gestured between us and Klaus nodded.

"Soulmates. Yes, love. Is that alright?" He asked. I nodded slowly.

"But then Kol and I...?" Klaus rolled his eyes with a slight pout to his lips.

"Are Soulmates as well. Yes, unfortunately." Klaus huffed. I felt bad. Did this upset him? Was it bad to have two soulmates? "He felt the pull when I told him your name." My eyes widen slightly, shocked.

"Just by my name?" I questioned. He nodded.

"I'm sure I would have as well- but I saw you before someone said your name."

"And is it normal to have more than one?" I asked. Klaus shrugged.

"I have no clue on that one. Normally, no. Not that I know of." I frowned, I felt guilty. I couldn't imagine what they both were feeling. "It's okay, Sadie." Klaus assured me as he grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "It just means you are taken care of better." He told me with a smile before leaning in and pressing a kiss to my lips.  He pulled back though before I could kiss him back. "Sorry, this doesn't mean we're together." He mocked. It only took me a minute to realize he was mocking what I had said before. After we had sex. I rolled my eyes at him causing him to smirk as I leaned in and kissed him.

"Don't mock me." I told him before licking my lips. "Now let's go out. You were the one who wanted to do something." I told him when he pouted again.

-

Klaus and I ended up going to a garden type park. It was cool, but I had never heard of a Garden amusement thing. There were flowers- EVERYWHERE. A huge fountain in the middle of the whole park.

 A huge fountain in the middle of the whole park